Chapter 10

"Alright, is everyone ready?"

A blonde man in red robes asked a group of Paragons in the middle of the forest. All of them were wearing the same red robes, just like the man. Aside from that, they were also equipped with high-quality equipment, unlike someone that we know.

"Yes, sir!"

They shouted.

"Then let's go."

The man turned around and faced the Black Tower in front of him. The tower was too high that even if he looked up in the sky, he still couldn't see the tip of the Tower. With that, they all started walking toward the Tower. Suddenly, the ringleader stopped that alerted everyone.

"Did you hear that?"

"..."

But no one could hear anything. Suddenly, the floor started shaking. The blonde young adult ignited his hands with some kind of magic. That prompted other Players to prepare for battle.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

A dude suddenly appeared out of the woods, and Giant Bees came out afterward. He was being chased by these monsters. The dude, or rather, Kane, shouted at the red hooded people.

"Nice! Hey! Help me!"

The Party leader quickly waved his hand at his party members.

"Go, get inside! Don't waste your energy on that! Go! Go! Go!"

The high-leveled players ignored Kane and went inside the Tower.

CHING! CHING! CHING!

The Bees tried to impale Kane, but he easily dodged it by sidestepping to the left and right while going closer to the Tower.

As soon as all of his party members managed to enter the Tower, the Party Leader took at final stare at Kane before heading to the Tower and the door automatically closed.

'No! No! No!'

SLAM!

Kane banged himself to the door, but it didn't open. He tried to push, but it was just too heavy. A notification popped up.

[You need 100 STR to open this door.]

'What kind of shitty situation is this? Oh, I still have a lot of stat points!'

The main stats of every player in Arcadia were distributed in three categories. STR, AGI, and INT. Increasing STR would increase both the Player's HP and attack damage.

Increasing the AGI would increase the Player's movement speed, attack speed, stamina, and weight limit.

Increasing the INT would increase the Player's mana and the power of spells.

Every time a player levels up, they will be rewarded by 10 stat points that they could use to upgrade their stats. There were bonuses along the way when a player passed a certain amount of stats.

Luckily, Kane still hasn't used any of his stat points. Because of that, he could open the door. Or so he thought.

However, Kane was just level 7. Therefore, he only has 70 stats points. That was still far from 100 STR.

'Arrggghhh! I got chased by these bugs for nothing!'

BUZZ!

The buzzing sound came closer. The Giant Bee finally caught up to Kane. It rushed forward and stung Kane with its poisonous needle. But Kane crouched down.

The Bee continued moving forward and banged itself to the wall.

SLAM!

Unexpectedly, the Bee managed to open the gate. But as soon as it passed the borders, the monster disintegrated.