Chapter 27

At night, back at Miranda City, a B33FK1NG guild party had just finished a raid on the Wallace Tower. One of the people who participated in the raid was Birthos, the dude who joined Kane in raiding the Fruit Eye Cave.

Since then, many things happened that his hairstyle has changed to a ponytail one, and its color changed into red. At this point, Kane would probably never recognize him. But knowing Kane, he probably forgot about Birthos even if he didn't change his hairstyle. However, that wasn't the case for Birthos.

"Hey, Birthos! You've been on fire lately! Because of you, we cleared that Tower so fast! You've been overworking yourself ever since that incident!"

A black-haired man in a black and white armor patted his back.

"Come on, dude. We're the B33FK1NG guild, one of the best. Our teamwork made it happen. And also, stop reminding me of that incident!"

"What's his name again? Uhhh, Kane250?"

"Yeah. I told you he's not just a newbie. Even when other guilds joined us in tracking him down because of a misunderstanding, none of them found him. It just proved that he's not your normal player."

While Kane fooling around inside a crocodile's mouth, B33FK1NG and other guilds were hell-bent on tracking down this mysterious newbie who had a massive bounty on his head. It even made an uproar because no one could find him.

"I did try to find him here in Miranda. But he's not here. I found some stories like some weird newbie was running around naked because he kept on dying while trying to farm in Axel Tower. But there was also another interesting information for our guild."

"Oh! Really?"

"From what I heard, the GM15 just did a phenomenal raid on Wallace Tower. They tried to hide it, but I quickly told everyone about it when I heard the rumors."

Birthos' eyes widened. Both the B33FK1NG and GM15 were part of Arcadia's top 100 guilds. Doing something big was just common for these guilds. But if someone from their own guild said that their rival guild did something big, it might've been really serious that no other big guilds have ever done before.

"What about their raid?"

"Apparently, they entered around 100 plus people but ended up facing a Red Gate against the Heraldian Horrors."

"Aha! How was that phenomenal? They're definitely fucked. Even if this was just Miranda Kingdom, and the possible Red Gates weren't as hard as the other areas, a Red Gate is still a Red Gate. Even our guild master can't solo that."

"That's what I'm saying! But they survived."

"Woah, really? Maybe they have their top members in that raid."

"Not really. From what I heard, only the GM15's legendary Pyromancer was the one who led the raid alongside Ryore, one of their captains. The rest of their members were mid-tier players."

"Pyromancer? The famed Xvin?"

"Correct. It even made a commotion because Xvin fought the Heraldian Horrors underwater. We already saw it before. He's completely useless underwater."

"What the? Even with that bad luck, they still won?"

"Yeah. I don't have any info about how they won since only a few of them survived. Maybe Ryore did everything. He's a berserker anyway. 17 of them survived."

"Well, that was indeed amazing. They might've leveled up so high because of that battle."

"They all reached the top on the 50th floor and even defeated Epicus without anyone dying. All 17 of them."