Chapter- 41 Love

~You're that part of me I'll always need.~

Lily's pov

"But Adam, I don't want to burden you. You've already gone through so much." I whined crossing my arms around my chest. It's been almost a month since he got shot yet he acted as if nothing happened, he was always so calm and collected I didn't think that a man like him was capable of feeling any physical pain.

They say you can go through severe stages of physical pain and yet feel nothing because of that one emotional suffering you went through in life. Something inside you is broken. Everything inside you breaks. I could tell it was the same case with Adamos.

He was so strong and I was so proud to see him come this far.

Feeling overpowered with various emotions, I engulf him in a hug. My palms wrapping around his torso as I let myself sink within his warmth, sink within his woodsy scent. My breath hitches slightly as I hear the thumping of his heartbeats. I pull back dazzled looking into his mesmerizing blue orbs, that held so much depth and intensity to them.

"Lily, did you feel that?" He croaks his voice cracking with such emotions, that it brought tears to my eyes. Speechless, I didn't know what to respond. His calloused palm enclosed against mine before he placed it on his heart. "Only you-" It sounded like a mere whisper, a word said with such caress with such vulnerability that I didn't think he was capable of expressing. "Nobody except for you."

He promised, the words were said with so confinement that I involuntary shuddered.

"I love you, princess, move in with me-" then he added. "-please." returning to the subject we were arguing about- well, at least I was. Slowly, I nodded my lips curling up in a smile before I planted numerous kisses upon his face. "Thank you." I shyly muttered.

"Thank you-" He scoffed his eyes narrowing. "Well, as much as I love this submissive side of yours there's no need for formalities hmm?" Feeling blood rush through my face I squealed out an 'okay'.

"Words angel." He stated his callous thumb rubbing against the stubble of his chin. "Yes, daddy." I sang with a brattish voice. Adam's eyes darkened and giving out a groan in response he tightened his grip upon me. "Don't tempt me, love." He trailed huskily eyeing me sexily.

I know he wanted me, and I did too. My body ached to be touched in ways, certain ways, and spots that only he knew. But it was too early for that, we were taking things slow but I knew he didn't have much self-control in him and he was slowly making me lose mine. Curling my fists I pressed my lips against his, he froze taken aback by the bold move but didn't complain.

Smirking against my lips, he skilfully possessed my mouth, lips moving with devotion before his kiss turned rough more urgent. He craved me. His callous fingers moved from my neck to my hair, fisting it to deepen the kiss even further. His chest rumbled in a growl, that sounded nothing scary yet bellowed possessiveness and dominance. A throaty moan filtered through my lips and he took that as an advantage to slip his tongue into mine. We fought for dominance and it didn't take him long enough to win.

Then his lips- those full, sensuous lips grazed my jaw and the soft spot behind my ear, before finding the flesh underneath my tank top grunting, a bolt of tantalizing heat shot down my core. Mustering courage I straddled his lap, motioning his palms on either side on the skin of my stockings before grinding myself against him at a slow pace. Our noses were millimeters apart we were practically breathing each other air. A painful spark ignited through my pulse as I gasped how hard he was against my thigh, standing proud and -huge.

"Can I? Baby." I whispered trying to sound as seductive as ever.

"Fück," He muttered under his breath and just the sound of it made my brain lose cells.