Chapter-12 Stephen

Hello guys! I hope you're all fine and staying healthy, please comment positive that will surely make my day any negative comments about the story will be removed but If you want to share your opinion about this story or give any helpful tips feel free to text me.

Lily's Pov

Since we came back from the stables Adam's been quite busy keeping things to himself, Xander and Elizus didn't seem to talk much too, they've been awkwardly quiet whenever we sat at the dinning table they didn't converse much just asking how school was and that was it. Something was definitely not right. Since the past few days he kept himself completely locked in his office skipping meals which wasn't good for his health. I wanted to approach him badly, but there was this hesitant feeling that if I did, things would definitely go the way I didn't want them to go.

"And then we went to the stables together- it felt surreal," I explained a small smile taking place on my face as I recalled that day.

"Ah, so no kissing then ?" Eli mumbled slightly amused yet a smirk plastering on her face, I blushed beet red. "You're no fun."

She huffs before slamming herself on the seat eating her cheeseburger.

"Holy fúck-" Eli croaks chewing quickly making my eyes rose confused.

Then she slams a hand on the table making me flinch away, "What the hell Eli," I hiss out startled.

She totally ignored what I said

"I'm hosting a party before-" She points her forefinger at me."You freak out it's my birthday party which I'm hosting."

A shriek escapes me excitement buzzing through,"What!? Oh my god Eli! you're gonna turn 18!"

She passed me a wink."That, and I want you there at any cost and I mean it lily." She warns making me nervous.

"I'll try my best because things before didn't exactly go well."

Her jaw tenses slightly before sighing,"oh come on! That was when you snuck out,and besides you'll tell him this time it's not like you're sneaking out again."

I shrugged not knowing what to say, looking around our surroundings I noticed the way everyone was seated in groups probably smoking or even giggling at each other they all seemed to be in joy or some probably sad lost in their own world. My gaze stopped at one particular group sitting at the end of the table, the three of them littered in tight black jackets the aura around them screamed nothing but danger jaws locked, I could see the tattoos peeking through they were laughing hysterically when one's gaze snapped towards mine the intensity of it making me want to regret even staring at them in the first place I looked away abruptly.

From the corner of my eye I saw the guy nudging towards our direction, whispering something into others smirking, when he suddenly got up and headed towards our way his friends following behind.

"Uh oh," I mumble, Eli raises her eyebrows passing me a 'what' look,

"We've got some company coming our way." She drops her fries before turning behind.

"stai scherzando." she hisses before straightening herself.

"Act like a bītch, don't let them get to you." The table immediately shook when he banged his fist on it,making me cower away.

"What made you look so interested in us." His deep foreign accent hits my ears definitely latin.

"What is that you want james."she grunts her eyes holding nothing but blankness in them.