Chapter-19 Madrid

~Words are powerful things.They can break hearts and make panties wet.~

Lily's pov

Two weeks, two freaking weeks I've been ignoring Adam since then I would bury myself in my room trying not to cross paths with him as much as possible. This time I was the one who was continuously ignoring him whenever he would pass by, he would just stare at me blankly with his blazing eyes, and an indescribable expression mustered on his face. His touch made me feel all jittery and excited, I remember the way those callous hands creased my waistband, his kisses so dominant and rough. The purplish-red hickeys stayed on my neck for a week, I would usually wear a scarf to school or a hoodie to keep my neck hidden.

Sitting across the pool, the music blasted through my ears making me feel sane, humming to the song I quietly stare at the pool lost in countless thoughts. I jump startled when I felt hands on my back, tugging away my headphones I turn around just to see Ivano's dark eyes staring at me his brows knitted together as he smirks.

"Mind if I sit? Wait I'm already going to sit no matter what your answer is." I watch him sit beside me playing with the rings around his fingers. "I'll help you." He suddenly states making me narrow my gaze at him.

"I'll help you get away from him, how does that sound?" I take a sharp breath trying to contain my anger." Ivano stop. You're just annoying me."

"Oh come on! I need some strippers anyway. " My jaw tightens at his words. "Get lost." I spat turning away from him, he yanks my wrist in his hands pulling it closer. "Ah, you naive girl don't test me ."

"You're just his brother- wait not even biological brother you're his stepbrother I think he told you not to jump into his business." He grounds his jaw and passes me a sinister smile, pleased with myself I just smile sarcastically at him.

"Se non ci vai, ti costringerò io."
(If you don't go, I'll make you.)

He chuckles darkly a mischief glint present in his eyes. He clamps my shoulder in a tight grip, "You had a choice." Before I could comprehend what he meant by those words he pushes me into the pool, the water splutters on my whole body making me gasp. "Say your goodbyes,"

"Ivano please!" I stammer trying to hold my body uptight against the water. He smirked one last time before walking away.

That stupid aßshole!

"Help! I can't swim!" I scream my hands splashing through the water almost drowning.

My eyes shut tightly as my body continues to drown in the water losing energy. Panic crawls my body knowing this might be my last day, it suddenly gets very hard to keep my breathing.

"lily!" I hear someone shout, opening my eyes slightly I move my hand in the water singling them that I was here. A pair of arms wrap around me tugging me into a muscular chest before swimming upwards. "oh my god!" I heard Xander rushing towards us with a pair of blanket in his hands.

I choke on the air-breathing harshly as I coughed repeatedly I feel a warm hand rubbing my back which calmed me down a little. I shield myself away from everyone burying my head on the warm chest spooning it around me shuddering.

"Give me the blanket," Adam growls at Xander his chest rumbling. I sigh in relief when I've covered with a blanket warming myself up. I push myself away from him wrapping the blanket around me in a tight grip not meeting his gaze.

"Thank you," I mumble ever so softly to the person across me, I see his fist tightened but he doesn't utter a word."riscaldala sua."