Chapter-31 Angelo's Truth

~Lies, tell me lies, baby, tell me how you hate me~

Lily's pov

My head was throbbing. I rolled over trying to sit upon my bed, clenching my temple back and forth as the pounding never seemed to stop. I took in the unfamiliar surroundings around myself, bewilderment building inside my mind.

This was definitely not my room.

My eyes dropped towards my attire and I froze overtaken by fear, who changed me? A white collared dress shirt hugged my half naked body and I was only in my underwear. Holy shit, did I threw my virginity away to a one-night stand?

I sprang away from the warm duvet searching for my dress but couldn't find it. I swore under my breath giving out a helpless groan. I felt like screaming out in frustration.

"Not having a good morning so far, princess?" I shrieked back surprised giving out a startled gasp my fingers shooting towards my chest. I rolled around only to see Adam leaning against the door forearms crossed together his thick biceps bulging in response. My eyes absently traveled to his broad shoulders and whip-like upper bare body all the way down to his tapered waist. Even his familiar musky scent sent my heart thumping widely luring me like an animal falling for a hunter's bait.

Oh, how would it feel like to run my hands over those rippling abs and to have his large slim fingers pressed against my throat and his muscular body against mine.

God damnit Lil, where is your damn self-Control! My inner sense scoffed at me.

I awkwardly cleared my throat diverting my gaze away from his releasing a sigh of relief, at least I didn't give away my virginity.

"You still desire me I see." The brute stated smirking smugly his eyes darkening bit by bit.

"What the hell! Of course, I don't! You could keep on flattering yourself for all that I care." Ignoring what I just said, his eyes ever so slowly trailed all the way up to my legs and finally settling on my cleavage which was visible due to the first three buttons popped open, his eyes never looking away.

"You prevent, look away!" I hissed out, my hands darting to shield away the visible skin from his lustful, inhuman stare. "It's nothing I haven't seen before." And I stiffened recalling back that hateful memory.

"You really love freshening the bruises don't you?" His jaw went slack all the mischievousness flashing away." I didn't mean-" he shut himself off knowing he's just made the situation worse.

"I'll be in the kitchen, you should freshen up." With that one statement, he stalked away making me sigh out in relief.

After showering and cleaning myself up I changed into the previous dress from last night hurrying downstairs. Xavier would kill me, my phone had died and he'd be extremely worried.

"Where do you think you're going?" A dark voice called out from behind me, without turning around to face him I answered in a dry tone. "Back to my apartment." 

"Look at me while I talk to you." He demanded back voice cold and sharp, Whereas I fumed with anger. "Who do you think you are huh? I never asked you to rescue me even if I was drunk as hell you should've just left me." Curling my fingers in a fist I replied leveling a glare his way.

I was done playing his stupid mind games.

His hardened eyes softened before parting out an exasperated sigh, he strutted towards me. "Okay, you can leave but at least have breakfast I cooked it for you." I arched my eyebrows taken aback by surprise. Did he make breakfast for me?