Chapter-17 Bruised and bloodied

~In you, I found myself and lost myself all at the same time.~

Lily's Pov

"Attention students!" Sir Francisco snapped irritated making pin drop silence cover the room. He nods in appreciation while his hands digged through some papers. "Dear children, you'll be giving an assignment-" annoyed groans erupts from the class.

He cleared his throat,"However,this assignment cannot be dismissed as it is going to play an important role for your college admissions."

"You've got be kidding me!" Serien the blond cheerleader interrupted, sir Francisco totally ignores her carrying on,"Good news is that you'll be working with a partner this time, I hope it won't be that difficult for you."

"Of course it would be, your assignments are boring and difficult as hell." Sir Francisco eyes snapped angrily at the guy. "If you know what's the best for you close that mouth."

Jay held his hands up in the air chuckling darkly." Just saying."

"I wanted to make this easy and fun for you guys but dear Serien and Jay changed my mind." at this point I wanted to smash my head against the wall. "I'll be choosing your partners." Chores of disagreement rumbled through the walls.

"Great." Leo mutters beside me to which I just shrug.

"lily brian-" He starts looking around the class searchingly I raise my hand."oh," he stared blankly at me before his eyes went back to the class.

"Christian prosperini," my grew large at the name turning my head towards where he was seated, in the corner of the classroom the hood covering his face as he sat there nonchalantly arms crossed, "Christian I think I said your name."

His head snapped up glaring holes at sir Francisco before he turned his head to meet my gaze, his face void of emotions, the corner of his mouth formed in a smirk before abruptly looking away. "If you don't want to repeat the semester I suggest you-"

"I'll do it." his hollow cold voice erupted, sir Francisco rolled his eyes before turning to the other students.

"Wait what!" Eli shrinks sounding amused and surprised,"Yeah him." I pointed before popping a fry in my mouth."I wonder how you're going to do the assignment with him he's always quiet and lonely."

"Maybe sometimes a lonely person needs a friend too." I quip making her roll her eyes,"Sweetheart, please trust me he's a weirdo and better off alone."

A hint of mockery could be sensed In her tone, "Come on Eli I'll have to work with him either way, I'll have to go talk to him about this."

"Do you know where I'll be able to find him?" I question standing up before straightening my skirt. "Yeah, in the boys restrooms where all the weirdos hide." She snickers sarcastically.

"Well then I'll see you around," I smile at her one last time knowing I'll have to find christian myself. I roam around the school hallway annoyance surging through my veins when he's nowhere to be found.

"You fúcking asshóle where are my drugs?" I hear an angry voice shout,heading towards that direction curiosity getting the best of me. "I- they're finished new stock will be coming soon wait till then." That voice gasps in pain.

I've heard that voice before.

"And what about my fúcking money!" The other boy snaps loosing it's cool. A startled gasp flew out of me when I see christian almost choking chico to death. "Christian stop!"

They both freeze as they stare at me shocked evident all over their faces. I see chico gasping for air clenching his throat as christian removes his hands his eyes roaming dangerously on me.