Chapter-4 welcome to his world

~People with a young heart and an old soul love the deepest~

NOT EDITED.

Lily's pov

"Lily I can't believe you're Seriously leaving how can we survive without you?" Anna sniffs wiping off her tears making my throat tighten, yeah that's right, we had a fight yesterday when she woke up completely sober being my best friend I had to tell her everything that I was leaving with Adam to his hometown.

She shouted at me yelling this was no way and was going too fast, I still remember the harsh words she used against Adam.

"Oh please, he doesn't even like you I'm sure he's only doing it to please your cousin!"

"You're gonna stay with the man who ignored you and acted like you never existed! Disgrace."

Whatever she said was true each word was like a dagger towards my heart, I mean if Adam didn't want me then he wouldn't ever ask me to move in with him right?

After the silent treatment, she gave up and came to me crying saying whatever she said about Adam was bad. Me being her best friend of course accepted her apology.

"I'm sorry Anna and jibs I love you guys so much but I need to go this is important," My voice pleaded them to understand my situation.

A scowl appears on jibs face."Yeah right the fact that you're choosing that asshole over us? He doesn't even give a shit about you and you're running behind him leaving those friends who were always there for you, real mature Lily."

His cold tone made a pang of hurt hit my heart his words touched me deeply I took a deep breath, "Guys please understand I'll visit sometime it's not like I'm leaving forever."

I whisper tears gathering my eyes. "Yeah okay go do whatever you want honestly I'm just gonna go." Jibs storms away in anger making me slump my shoulders in disappointment and hurt.

"It's fine lily I understand, Jibs just needs some time we love you." She pulls me in a hug making me whimper and I held her like my life depended on it.

I look at the band wrapped around my finger gazing at it in awe making me sigh in happiness it's was so beautiful I couldn't be more happier at the sight of it, Stunning yet elegant the white small diamonds combined beautifully making it sparkle every time it fitted on my finger perfectly as if it was made for me.

Adam bought it for me and no he didn't take me with him. He chose the ring himself making me awestruck, at first I was mad that he didn't take me along, but when he slipped it around my finger my mood instantly switched.

"Lily is everything packed?" Leah barges into my room taking a place on the couch, "Yeah I'm so excited," I squeal making her lips curled in a smile.

"I'm glad but Lily doesn't get this wrong are you sure like a hundred percent?" Leah asks making me nod my head, "Of course I am I've been waiting for this day! Since forever I love him so much." I whisper out the last words, toying with my engagement ring.

"I'm glad," She stands up making sure I've packed everything. "But I want you to be prepared for anything whatever things come your way you have to fight back never give up." her words catch me by surprise.

"Of course but what kind of things?"

She shakes her head nonchalantly sighing softly, "lily Adam isn't what you think he is- " she bits her lips.

"I want you to change him completely." I suck in a breath realizing how nervous she looks.

"Okay-i don't understand why are you saying this?" I ask in a hesitant tone. "No, it's really nothing I -just you know changing Damien was hard."