Chapter-11 Eyes on me

~Your eyes hold everything my soul thirsts for~

Lily's Pov

A couple of weeks had passed, nothing changed Adam's been the same cold usual himself while I buried myself into my school assignments I've been trying my best to get my grades up to an A.

I sat in the enormous garden ,the garden is the best place in the house according to me, filled with different flowers flourishing the environment with their beautiful smell "Hey lil," I hear Xander call out.

"Yes?" I peeked at him through my lashes he takes a place next to me sitting down slowly. "I've got some good news,"

My ears were now alert as curiosity filled my chest I give out a shriek.

"I've been thinking since everyone's been busy we didn't get to properly converse and-" his mouth tips up in a smirk

"We're going to the stables today," He exclaimed.

Freaking stables!?

My love for horses never died let's just say I was very much obsessed with horses, I gasp in excitement tackling him in a hug happiness erupting in my heart.

"Be ready we get to leave in an hour and Adam is going to drive us."

My heart beats frantically at the mention of his name. He urges me to get up I giggle like a child before running to my room.

******************

I picked a black crop top before pairing it with black jeans wearing my combat boots, applying the strawberry lip balm on my lips my look was complete.

"carina," I hear a dark voice mumble behind me making my inside turn. I look behind to see Adam's large body sloughed on the couch with a drink in his hand.

His finger rounds the glass watching me intensely making me shiver under his gaze.

"andando da qualche parte?"

"Hi," I whisper out a with a hint of a small blush lingering on my face.

He stood up and walked towards me as if I was his prey making me back away instantly.I look up to see his gaze blank with no emotion plastered on his face,I play with my fingers suddenly feeling shy under his gaze.

"Xander told me we would be going to the stables today I was so excited-"

I clamp my mouth shut when I gaze into his angry eyes his jaw clenches slightly."What's wrong?" I ask.

He stood there calm.

Deadly calm,

He doesn't say a thing his eyes pierce through my soul making my hands shake.

Why isn't he saying anything?

He suddenly sighs making me jump at the sudden intake."Come on we're getting late," with that he dashes away

That was weird but oh well.

We sit in his Range Rover tension building in the air. So many questions run through my mind,

Where is Xander?

Why didn't he take any guards with us?

I can't help but look at him the way he stares in front of him looking lost in his own thoughts his hand tightens against the steering wheel.

"See something you like?" the tip of his lips curl in a smirk making me blush immediately.

"Where is Xander?" I ask knowing he was the one who invited me to the stables yet I couldn't find a trace of him.