Rumors?

Trouble's pov.

_____________

*BACKSTAGE OF THE WENDY WILLIAMS SHOW*

Diggy,Taylor,King,MB,Wonder broz,OMG,Jacob,Trevor and I were backstage waiting for Wendy to announce us. We were going to bring out Taylor and King later on in the show. We were all joking backstage until one of the people in management told us it was time for us to walk onto stage.

"Alright I want to bring out our guests. Bring them on out." I heard Wendy say. Everybody walked out and we heard alot of applause. Me and Diggy walked out last while we held each other's hand. I don't know why but I felt soooo nervous. We all sat down after we gave her a hug or handshake.

There was about 4 couches. I sat on a couch with Diggy. Tiara, Nia, Tool, and Gennis sat together. Roc, Prod, Ray, Jacob, and Princeton sat together. Bahja, Niq, Bre, and Trevor sat together. This is my first interview ever.

"Okay so let everybody introduce themselves." Wendy smiled. I don't know why but she made me feel iffy. Everyone said who they were and then that's when it started.

"Okay so I heard the Trouble has had twins." Wendy brought up. Oh here it comes.

"Uh Yeah a boy and a girl" I told them I heard the audience awwing I looked back and seen the picture of Diggy sleeping with the twins.

"Taylor and King" Diggy added in.

"My baby King is so handsome!" Nia cooed.

"Just like his father." I said smiling.

"Matter a fact do you know who their fathers are?" Wendy said. Bruh I took all of me not to knock her head off her body.

"Uhm I think you should know since you talked about me being pregnant with my children's father, 7 weeks into my pregnancy. So are you asking to get a reaction or?" To tell you the truth I have no time to be beating around the bush.

"well I'm asking because we had heard from sources that you have been cheating with Princeton. First you were taken to the hospital by Princeton on the day of your delivery, Second he had planned a party for you and your kids and kissed you at the party, and third Daniel jr totally has Prince's hair but that aint none of my business." Wendy said, this bitch really thought she done solved the puzzle.

"Hoe." I heard Bre mumble under her breathe. She getting smacked before I leave just watch.

"First my son has my hair, I just straightened it today. Plus you only barely seen one picture of my child but say he looks like Princeton. Second me and the whole mindless behavior got mobbed by fans when we were trying to get clothes for my babies. We got away from them went back to meet with the guys at the hotel but I went into labor before we could. Third Tiara and Prince organized the party. And if I cheated on Diggy, then your cheating on your husband. When we came in here Roc and Ray Ray kissed you on the cheek and gave you a hug. So how many calories did you just burn by jumping to conclusions?"

___________________________________

Will write part two tomorrow.