Work hard,Play hard.

TROUBLE'S POV

We all made plans go to the gym together, since today is our day off. By we I mean MB,OMG Girlz, Wonder Broz, etc. basically everybody on tour. We do have to stay in shape, so we all planned to go today around like 8:00 am it’s about 7:50 TNT and I are on a way there. Tiara is driving Nia was in the front with her, I wanted to sit in the back. Tiara got bored and turned up the music and 'Hold you down by Chris brown, August Alsina, Jeremih, Future and Dj khaled was on. When she turned it on we all said turn that shit up yasss. Since August is bae I sang all his parts. We knew the whole song tbh. When we finally got there it was 7:59.

When we hopped out the car so was everybody else. Damn everybody early. Okay barely, Barely but it’s okay. We grabbed our gym bags from the car. When Tiara, Nia, and I go to the gym it’s like for a whole weeks’ worth. Nia does more gymnastics, Tiara does anything to get her hyper, I’m mostly into boxing, But we always warm up together.

"Heyy Ya'll" We heard someone say behind us. It was OMG.

"Heyy!! "We all said in unison.

"Damn what’s all that stuff for?" Beauty asked referring to our gym bags.

"Well my stuff is mainly for my boxing." I answered.

"Wait you box?" She asked me.

"Lol yeah I was boxing and kick boxing before I was in TNT."I laughed.

"What about you guys."  Babydoll rolled her eyes. I and everybody else looked at each other. Wtf wrong with her?

"Uhm I’m usually in Gymnastics and Tiara does anything that she feels like doing." Nia answered.

Then I felt someone’s arms wrap around my waist and pulled me into them fast. I jumped hard af and screamed out. Then looked back and seen Diggy and the guys behind him laughing.

"That shit was not funny, plus I’m small i felt like i got pulled back by a mile." I said pushing him.

"lmao oh my god you should have seen your face. It was just like when we were at Tatiana's house and Dontae pulled you into the closet." Nia laughed.

"Oh yeah omg. You almost pissed yourself I swear." Tiara announced. Everybody busted out laughing.

"First of all I didn’t even see him and I was like 10.Secondly you can’t even laugh because Dontae made you cry when he pulled you in the closet so don’t expose me lmaoo."  I said laughing. Tiara face turned satly af lmao.

"AAAH WHO MAD? YOU MAD." Nia and I said in unison.

"Man whatever lets go." Tiara said throwing her bag over her shoulder and walking into the gym. smh lmao.

9:35 LEFT THE GYM AT THE GYM.

We were done with our work out and we were sweating soo bad like ew, But my hair was still on point thoo. That’s why i love that hairstyle it’s meant for a wedding type thing but has tons of support. They had showers so we took one. btw there is separate room for women and men to work up plus that is the cleanest gym I’ve ever seen so why not. Then did my hygiene thing changed clothes and all the good stuff.  I checked my phone and got a text from Diggy.