Truth?

Troubles pov

Month later

I was set up for a interview about rumors of me and Princeton. Me, Diggy and the kids are going to the interview together. They want a sneak peek of the kids. We are just doing that so they can leave us alone. I just cant get over how disrespectful the paparazzi are. I just have to get used to it. Cuz where I'm from you make up some rumors and get caught lacking thats your ass. Smh but I was sitting in my dressing room and listening to music until I felt someones arms wrap around me.

"Hey babe." I said still looking down at my phone.

"I think I would prefer Princeton. But sure." I jumped out of my skin when I heard Prince's voice.

"BOY! What the hell!?" I said looking at him. I almost had a heart attack.

"Shut up. Scary self. All I did was hug u" He laughed. I just shook my head.

"No YOU shut up. Lol how did you get in here?" I asked him as I sat back down.

"Your music must be to high and your door was unlocked." He shrugged and grabbed my candy from off my table.

"NUH UH, PUT IT BACK!" I tried to grab it out of his hand.

"No! Greedy ass share." He swatted my hand away.

"Stop before I get Diggy to beat yo ass." I flicked his arm.

"Ow. Stop flicking people! Here have yo nasty ass candy." He licked it and put it towards me.

"YOU SO CHILDISH!" I screamed. He laughed. I smacked his hand and made it fall all over him. I laughed and ran. "Diggy!!" I laughed as I ran. I kept running. Why? Because Im petty thats why. I was running until I ran into someone and fell flat on my ass. I looked up and seen Diggy laughing.

"I should punch you. Help me up." I reached my hand out and he helped me up. He just kept laughing. I just stale faced him.

"So you think this is funny?" I folded my arms.

"Dont you see me laughing?" He just kept laughing. I think he was doing it to annoy me.

"SHUT UP! Your a bully." I was about to walk away, but he grabbed my arm.

"You know you would be laughing too, stop." He held onto my arm. I just looked at him.

"I'm sad though." He wrapped his arms  around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Why?"He asked me.

"I missed you." I started to pout. I seriously miss my baby.

"awe babe I missed you too."He leaned in and pressed  his lips on mine.Every kiss he gives me is filled with so much passion. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He licked my lip asking for entrance and i gladly let his tongue explore my mouth.  As we were kissing his hands were sliding down to my butt until we heard someone clear  their throat. We both looked up to see, the whole squad standing there.

"yall better stop you both already have two kids"  Tool said while shaking his head. 

"And Diggy get your hand off of besties ass!"Tiara demanded.

"Nope, I own it now." Before I could say anything he squeezed my ass. 

"EWWW NO! MY EYES! I AINT GON MAKE IT!" Ray Ray screamed being his dramatic self. As usual. I just shook my head.

" First stop grabbing stuff cuz you know damn well that hurt, and who done lied to  you? You don't own nothing." I moved his arms from around me and hugged squad.

"you wasnt saying that last night." I heard Diggy mumble. 

"ewww no dont do that please dont say nothing about that." Tiara gagged

___________________________________________________________

Will write more by Friday.