They hate you cause your beautiful♥

Troubles POV.

Today is the BET Awards and we are all invited. This is TNTs first BET awards show so we are soo scared. They also want us to perform, but not together until like the middle. They want me to perform with Trina 'Can I' I listened to the song soooo many time just to remember the words and now I have to perform Mya's part of the song. Tiara performs with Jacquees 'Come thru' with him lmao. Then last but not least i don’t even know who I’m performing with but they said I'm booked to perform with someone. They petty.  Nia has to perform with Trevor. Then all together we sing TLC 'sleigh ride' and Destiny’s Child 'Soldier.' It’s a lot to be honest. We don’t compare to them, but I still want to have fun so forget being perfect.

Diggy POV.

Today is the BET Awards are today. Its TNT awards show ever. I bet they are nervous, but I'm more nervous. I'm going to actually sing to her on stage at my performance. She doesn’t know but I booked her for my time. She just doesn’t know she’s going to be with me.  Me and Roc made a song in the studio called 'Beautiful'. I told you guys I had a plan. I don’t if people take it in a bad way, but to tell you the truth I really don’t give to fly and twirling fucks. *Strugs*

 ______________________________

AT BET AWARDS

Troubles POV.

I was sitting and getting my makeup done. Then I put on my dress then hopped in the limo to head to the BET awards, Since Tiara and Nia already left to the awards I just took another limo. We were just pulling up to the entrance. I waited for the driver to open the door. When he finally came to open the door its wasn’t even him. It was Diggy. I was so happy I jumped out of the limo and jumped on him. (How they looked in External Link btw not them.) I heard cameras flashing but we didn’t care. We knew nothing was showing since I was wearing a dress. Then he put me down.

 "Well someone missed me." He said laughing.

"I did miss you. I bet you thought I forgot about you testing me on face time." I playfully pushed him.

"Aw so you think you bad?" He asked me.

"Nope I know I am." I replied.

"Ight then let’s go." He stood in his fighting stands. (How it looked Picture on the side.) By the time we were done I was being swung around while laughing.

" Say sorry." He laughed will still holding me.

"Uh nope, You say sorry you were the one being mean." I laughed in his face.

"Okay I will say sorry if you say sorry." He said.