And it begins.

I know I haven’t been updating I usually update a lot but i don’t even know writers block has got me :/ Kill me later lmao

Troubles Pov

Today I can finally get out of this damn hospital. 😒 Feel like they trying to trap me. Not gone happen, not me not today👊. Diggy is getting King ready. I’m getting Taylor all dressed. Tell me why Roc thought it was funny to buy her a pair of crocks. I almost through him across the room. But I calmed myself when he brought the 3 pairs of Jordan’s. He saved himself from these hands today. It’s weird though everybody left at the same time. Well I’m finally done getting Princess Taylor ready. I picked her up and started playing with her.

"Awww Taylor." I laughed. She was spitting everywhere and laughing.

"Just like your daddy, spitting everywhere." I looked over at Diggy and started dying out laughing. He stale faced me. Me and Taylor was laughing. lmao how does she even know what we are talking about.

"Now why you lying?" I couldn’t keep a straight face when he asked me that.

"I’m not, and is my little man ready?" I asked looking back at Taylor.

"Yeah. Now we have to go sign papers then we can leave." I nodded and he handed me King. Damn my babies have swag.

After 10 minutes of signing papers, they put me in a wheel chair. -.- They do too much. I was holding both babies while Diggy pushed the wheel chair. I heard a lot of people outside. Good thing I covered the kids before we left the room. When we got outside we saw so many cameras and people screaming questions. Oh hell nah, somebody tried to touch King. I was about to go tf off. Whoever it was got they hand smacked shidd. Like I said not me not today.

________________________________________

We finally made it to the hotel we were actually still being followed by paparazzi. We made it to our room and Diggy was unlocking the door. When he finally opened it  I walked in and gave him the kids.

"I swear next time somebody tries to touch King again I will break their ha(GCO)" All the lights turned on while I was talking and everybody jumped out of their so called hiding spots.

"SUPRISE!!!' I swear I jumped so hard I ran to Diggy. You don’t just come popping up on people. Diggy laughed at me.

"Aint nothing funny. You knew about this?" I stale faced him. He thinks he slick.

"Oooh look there’s Nia and tiara!" He cooed and walked the other way. He petty but you have to love him.

"Heyy Baby mama." Tiara laughed as she came up to me. I gave her a hug then Nia.

"Hey Besties Ima kill Diggy."  I laughed.

" Girl why he didn’t plan this? Prince and I did just because the new members of the crew, Lil Diggy and Taylor." Tiara laughed shaking her head.

"Awww thanks you guys, I feel terrible though. But Ima get in the mood when I get REAL food." they laughed, I was too serious tf they laughing for.

"Fat ass." Tiara shook her head.

"Do you really want to say that to a person who just gave birth?" I looked at her Nia laughed in her face. Tiara walked away then came back with a cupcake. I would be mad but that shit looked good I took it.

"THANK YOU BOOS!" With that I walked into the other room and went tf in on the cupcake. Aint nobody business.

___________________________________

We were still having the party we were talking to family, laughing with friends, and playing with the babies. I was walking around and I see Princeton sitting down drinking something from a red cup. I went over and sat by him and pushed his head. He looked at me then pushed me almost making me fall. He almost spit out his drink he was laughing to hard. I stale faced him then walked over to a table and seen scissors. I walked behind him without him noticing and I made a cutting sound with the scissors by his hair with some of his hair in my hands. But his hair wasn’t close enough to the scissors to get cut. He got too scared his body stiffened i was dying.