Missing you.

Nia Pov.

Damn haven’t had a Pov in a long time, but I missed yall lmao. Okay anywhoo. I'm sitting in Beauty's room with her and we are hanging out and talking.

"Oh I have to tell you something btw." Beauty told me

"Well tell me then." I laughed.

"I'm dating Jacob." She said smiling hard af.

"Omg you and little Jacob Latimore are dating awww." I teased her.

"Yeah that’s my bae but we have been dating since a week before tour, we just kept it on the hush." she laughed.

"Oh my god and you guys didn’t say anything?" I asked her with that confused face.

"Nope we didn’t need to lmao. He texted everybody else but you are with me so you didn’t see it." She told me

"Awww you guys are just♥ Uff lmaoo" I told her. We both busted out laughing.

____________________________________

TROUBLES POV

I'm sitting in my room with Tiara chilling and venting to her while eating junk food. (Picture on the side.) We were talking eating, letting out our feelings, eating, watching movies, EATING. It was just what i needed. Plus I was wearing another of his shirts like I swear by the end of this year I will smell like him lol, but i miss him and wearing his shirt is the closes thing I have to being with him right now so why not?

"Girl I miss him like crazy!” I said putting some more ice cream into my mouth.

"I miss Chris dumb ass believe it or not." She told me while stuffing her face with lays.

"I didn’t even get to say good bye. “I whipped a tear and heard the timer in the kitchen go off.

"Well he may text you. “She said grabbing a Twix. I went to the kitchen and grabbed the brownies out of the oven and came back.

"I just want to see his face, or at least be able to touch him." I added.

"That sounds very sexual but I get you." she laughed.

"Girl whatever" My Ipad started to vibrate. I looked at her still laughing "Yo lil nasty ass! Stfu I know you still over there being nasty." I laughed and I grabbed my Ipad and it was for face time. I accepted it still not paying attention to who it was.

"It’s not my fault that you over there ready to do the bump and grind." She started busting out laughing. I was cracking up. "First of all I didn’t ever say anything about doing anything involving bumping and grinding, you just thought nasty knowing damn well I still have my V-card get outta here." I said trying to push her off the bed. "GIRL STOP! Almost broke my ass. You play to much go on yo lil Ipad." She laughed. Aw yeah I forgot about the person I'm face timing.