Bonding♥

Troubles Pov

I cant believe we did it.Why us out of all people?I just think its truly a blessing to finally get this far.♥ I miss my family like crazy,but atleast Legacy is here!Oh yeah that reminds me I have to get ready for our date tonight.

"TIARA!!NIA!!"I screamed out our dressing room door.Yes sadly we are still backstage.Tiara and Nia ran into the room with everyone behind them.They looking like they ready to beat some ass.Tf.

"WHAT!What happened!?!"Nia said with her hands on her knees as she bent down trying to catch her breathe.

"Damn sqaud.Yall work quick af.Lol talk about 0 to 100."

"Nigga real quck,whole sqaud on that real shit AYYE!"Roc said dancing behind everybody.We all just looked at him like he was stuck on this thing called STUPID!-.- smh somebody help this boy.

I walked over to my drawer, where i kept my stuff and grabbed my a small toy car i found it looked like a mini truck.everybody looked at me like i was crazy.I dead ass threw it at roc."Stop before i hit you with that shut the fuck up truck" Everybody busted out laughing I just stood straight facing his ass.

"Aw so thats how it is,Trouble?"Roc asked.Awww Im mean af.

"Im sorry rocky lmao"I told him holding my arms out for him to hug me.He accepted.

"awwww so lovey dovey but for real what the hell you call us in here for?"Tiara asked fucking up the moment. =.=

"Aw, I called u two in here to help me get ready for my date"

"Girl you screamed at us like you was dying just to ask us that?"Nia joined

"My bad,but yes can you help me or nah?"I responded

"Yeah"They both said in unison.

"YESS OKAY LETS GOO!" I said grabbing their hands as i ran out the room.

Did i forget something?...Oh Fuck I’m disrespectful. I ran back into the room and popped my head into the door.

"Bye guys" I waved and started running again!

TIARA POV

At the hotel!!

We helped Trouble finally get her dress and stuff picked out.Shes going to wear a strapless black and gold dress,Gold platform sparkly pumps,and MY 1,585 dollar black and gold purse.She better take care of my baby(TROUBLES DATE OUTFIT ON THE SIDE).Yes I love all of my clothes they make me who I am now.She was in the bathroom curling her hair.Me and Nia were sitting on her bed on our phones texting waiting for her to come out.I was texting Tool,Ray Ray,Princeton,Nia,and Diggy on a group text.

PrinceCharming:So what are you guys doing?

Ray2Twice:Making a taco since you wouldnt make me one,Selfish Hippie.

YourGirlLovesTool:Watching Gennis play GTA5,and Ray stop being lazy Lol.

Nia_Loves_YOU☺:Me and Tiara are waiting for Trouble to get ready for her date with Legacy.

PrincessTiara:SHES TAKING FOREVER!!!

HEEEERE_COMES_TROUBLE:Shut up assholes I'm almost done,and yes you petty mofo's added me to this group text. -.- smh lol.

Diggy.S:Okay who tf added Trouble?

HEEEERE_COMES_TROUBLE:Damn that hurts,love you too diggy lol♥ Feeling the love #NOT #FuckYallTooThen #ButtHurt

Diggy.S:Tee,You know im just kidding with you,we all know your my favorite ;)

PrinceCharming:Me too :*

Ray2Twice: Me three bae ^_^

YourGirlLovesTool: COUNT ME IN!!

PrincessTiara: Aw hell naw fuck yall.

Nia_Loves_YOU: :O bish whet?

HEEEERE_COMES_TROUBLE: Damn they just dissed yall asses lmao -.- and Nia and Tiara look up!

Me and Nia looked up from our phone at the door,then we seen Trouble.ZAYUUUUUM!!!Let me holla.Im not even going to lie,if i liked girls right now she would be first on my list.Legacy a lucky ass nigga.

"ZAYUMMM,YOU GOTTA BAE OR NAH YOU TRYNA DATE OR NAH?!?"Me and Nia said in unison. Then we looked at each other and all of us started laughing.

Me and Nia took a picture of Trouble as she struck a pose,and sent to the guys on our group text.I captioned mine as "DAMN,That moment when bae already got a bae -.- :/ " Nia did the same but caption it "Trouble is a criminal her body is a crime and ima witness♥"

We got texted back a little too fast.

Diggy.S: GOD DAMN!!! I'm not even going to say anything, because legacy will hurt me. #The struggle.

PrinceCharming: Oh mi dios, Trouble es tan hermoso!♥ Wait wtf,I just heard something break down stairs.

Ray2Twice: Damnit Trouble, made me drop my damn taco -.- smh.

YourGirlLovesTool: Thats my new lockscreen!

HEEEERE_COMES_TROUBLE:Lmao my bad Ray,and Thanks you guys♥ Gtg Legacy is at the door.♥

______________________________________________________________

Sorry,I know this chapter was dry but bare with me I will try and write more tomorrow♥

COMMENT

VOTE

READ

AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF Lol♥