Back up.

Troubles Pov

Shit. I felt like I was between a rock and a hard place. Like they done trapped my ass. I kept looking at Diggy then Legacy then Diggy just back and forth. Diggy and Legacy were just giving each other death stares, while me and Ben J was looking at both of them.

"Nigga can you please put on some clothes?" Ben J broke the silence. LMFAO I wanted to burst out laughing.

"Shh he looks good that way." I argued back at Ben J.

"Ewww no don’t talk like that in front of me, wtf done happened to you. Became a undercover freak all of a sudden huh?" When he said that I couldn’t hold it anymore I was dead.

"Okay damn I'll go change then." Diggy said as he disappeared into my hotel bedroom. Legacy was still silent, and that terrified me.

"Well uh, do you guys want to come in?" I asked them. They nodded and came inside. I closed the door behind them. As they went and sat down on the couch in the living room Diggy came out of the bedroom wearing grey sweatpants, black v neck, my phone, and black diamond snapback. I sat on the opposite couch facing them and Diggy joined me and handed me my phone.

"Well, what did you guys come to talk about?" I asked them.

"Well uh we heard that you were uhm uh" Ben J almost explained before I stopped him.

"That I'm pregnant?" I asked him.

"yeah that word." He said trying to play it off.

"Lol well what about it?" I asked him once again.

"Are you fucking pregnant or not?!" Legacy said raising her voice. Nigga done damn near made me shit myself I was calm af.

"Who tf you screaming at tho?" Diggy asked as his face hardened. I could tell he was already mad.

"Nigga was I talking to yo ass? Shut your ass up then." Legacy snapped at Diggy. It was about to litterally go down.

"Nigga you talking to the mother of my child and my girlfriend. Besides that lets go back to where you had me fucked up, I will beat your ass." Diggy snapped back at him, then rose to his feet. When Diggy finished his first sentence their eyes Legacy and Ben J's eyes widened, that’s how I knew it was about to get crackin. So I got my phone and sent a group text to everyone so because I couldn’t stop them since I’m over here pregnant.

GROUP TEXT:

TroubleB-bitch: OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN IN MY HOTEL ROOM! HELP I HAVE A FEELING LEGACY AND DIGGY ARE ABOUT TO BEAT SOME ASS!

Prince_Charming: Oh shit when did legacy get here, know what fuck it we coming.