Double take.

Troubles Pov:

"AHHH!" I screamed out in pain. I grabbed onto my stomach. There was so much pressure. Then I felt sharp pains from left to right. "PRINCE PLEASSSSSEE!" I pleaded, prince was driving me to the hospital and I couldn't stop screaming. I was in tears. Oh my god. I can’t do this.

"We are here. come on lets calm down. Diggy, everyone else and your parents are on their way." Prince told me. We moved to Diggy’s hometown and moved my parents with us so they could be here for my first kids birth.

"Prince I can’t. I can’t do this. AHHHH HELP ME!!" I cried. He ignored what I said and got me out of the car. He picked me up bridal style and brought me into the hospital. He called for doctors and they were there in like 9 seconds. I was put on a stretcher. The doctors, Prince and the nurses ran beside me.

"Look Kayla you can do this. I promise." Prince told me. When we made it to the room. The doctor asked me a few questions and I answered them barely able to breathe.

"GIVE ME THAT FUCKING EPIDURAL! OR GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed out. I grabbed onto Princes hand and squeezed with everything in me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!!!!!!" Prince screamed in pain. I heard the door bust open and there was Diggy, My mom, Dad, Tiara, Nia, Ray Ray, Roc, Prodigy, Tool, Jacob l, Trevor, Iggy, Vanessa, Rev Run, Angela, Russy, Jojo,  Justine,  Bahja, Babydoll, and Niq.  I was in tears still.

"Please. Please get your girlfriend now! My hand almost went missing!" Prince exclaimed to Diggy. Diggy ran over to me and kissed my forehead while grabbing my hand. Everyone else crowded around the bed. Diggy did everything to comfort me.  Then the doctor came in with a needle. YASS THERE GO THAT EPIDURAL! Diggy helped me turn to the side and I got the shot and they did some other stuff that I didn’t care about. They checked how far I was and it was time.

They only let Diggy and our parents stay in the room. Now it was time to push. " Okay on three I want you to push as hard as you can okay?" the doctor called out. I shook my head no.

" I can’t do this." I started shaking my head.

"Baby yes you can okay. I felt this way when I had you, you will get through this okay now start pushing." My mom told me.

"Yeah come on baby you can do this." Diggy said pecking my lips and looking into my eyes.

" Okay on three." I got ready. "ONE. TWO. THREE. PUSH!!!" The doctor screamed and I pushed as hard as I can. "ONE MORE TIME. ONE TWO THREE PUSH!! I gave all I got and pushed again. I heard babies crying. "IT’S A BOY!!" The doctor told us. We took a double take. Tf she mean I boy I’m having a girl. Then I felt another sharp pain. I screamed out. "AHHH! IF THIS IS OVER WHY AM I STILL IN PAIN!?!" The doctor looked back down and looked up at me. Then up at Diggy then up at me.