Tour life.(Mindless Behavior,OMG Girlz,Ect Love story)

Trouble Pov

Hey I'm Kayla also known as Trouble from the girl group TNT. We are FINALLY going on tour. Well before i get to all that, let me tell you about me and my friends from TNT.I date Legacy from the new boyz♥ that’s bae. They don’t call me trouble for no reason, I don’t really like to fight but i have anger issues and i have no problem with swinging first I believe in spreading the peace and all until you piss me off. My inspirations are Ciara, Nicki Minaj, TLC, Aaliyah and Beyoncé My favorite color is black and I have a gangster type of style on stage with a mix of sassy and princess like. I don’t know where i get it from but yeah that’s basically me. Now Nia she’s my best friend since kindergarten. Nia is her real name and stage name she refused to change it. Nia is very out spoken and like my main laughing buddy we all ways pull tricks together that’s all we ever do. Nia is the main bae lol she’s been there with me through thick and thin she tells you the truth all the time that my R.O.D MY MAIN,MY LEFT HAND,MY BACKBONE,MY BEST FRIEND!!♥.Now for Tiara she’s just like Nia but mixed with a hint of my style everybody says they us in all of each other. All this talking is getting on my nerves. Back to my music.

"You got niggas, I want you I want you, to turn up on me Every night when I see you Better recognize when I see you I really want you, you, you Hit the club for you, you, you Lightskin got you new, new, do Even look like Lauren London too I be tripping, but this money ain't Hit the strip, check my money late Sorry if my whip covered in dank Cause I be rolling with this skunk all day"(GCO)

Nobody’s POV

Nia walks into Trouble's hotel room and sees her sitting on her bed listening to music. She walked over to the bed and took out her headphones.

"Girl get the hell up the tour bus is down stairs we got to go like now! “Nia screamed at her grabbing some of her luggage she seen already was packed.

"Calm down mama smurf, shit. Just killed my vibe. My stuff is already packed most of it is downstairs." Trouble replied getting up and grabbing the stuff she needed.

"Alright let’s go then “They grabbed everything and left out of the hotel, and went onto their bus.

When they got their Tiara was already sitting in the bus on one of the couches texting. Then she looked up and noticed they were there.

"Aye, I just found out who we were going on tour with. It says we are going to be with The Wonder broz, OMG girls, Mindless Behavior, Diggy Simmons, Jacob Lartimore, Trevor Jackson, and they said sometimes Zendaya may come and perform and hang out with us." Nia and Trouble nodded and sat with her.

"I’m going to miss my boyfriend, Legacy" Trouble admitted. (Photo on the side is Legacy)

"Girl these boys are fine you might just forget about legacy like for real. “Tiara protested scrolling the boy’s pictures on her phone.

"Well Im happily taken you can go ahead and do you and flirt. Oh yeah and he said he’s coming to our show tonight so we have to kill our performance. “Trouble replied

"Now you know we all ways bring it. Plus we are doing Ciara's choreography to her song "promise" for your tribute to her since you picked her as your inspiration then we have to do the TLC choreography for "No Scrub" as our group tribute. Our manger told me last night. Our first stop is New York. “Nia informed them.