Suprise.

8 months later (July 3rd)

Roc Pov

Ray Ray, Princeton, Prod and I are going shopping for baby stuff since Trouble is having a girl. Lmao who would ever send us baby shopping? Anyway we are all searching. We called Trouble to come help us she said she’s on her way.

"Who calls someone to help them shop for a gift, and we are giving them the gift?" Ray Ray asked we all started laughing.

"Us. Shit we look hella stupid over here in the girls section looking for baby clothes. Who would ask US to go shopping for babies. We would get this little girl some crocks and keep it moving." I told them, while I looked through the clothing rack.

"Buy my baby some crocks if you want to and you will get hurt." I heard a feminine voice behind me and I turn around and see Trouble wobbling over to us. She’s huge.  She’s way bigger then big.

"Damn T, you look like you about to pop." Princeton told her. Prince went over to her and helped her walk over to us.

"Ik. Anywhoo what do you guys need help with. Its not hard. If you know I would beat your ass for buying her some crocks, cross the crocks off your list. If you see something I would wear or put on my child then yes buy them. Uggs, Jordans, and Supra's etc. you already know what I like. Or get baby bottles, bibs, pacifiers, you guys already know. Plus I should kill all of you" Trouble explained to us.

"Why what did we do?" Ray asked putting his hand on his chest as if he was hurt.

"You guys made me come all the way over here with yall goofy asses. Then this damn girl think it’s funny to kick the fuck outta my stomach her ass hyper af. My feet hurt. Last but not least yall dummies ran up my blood pressure talking about Crocks who tf made them slow ass shoes in the first place! Buy my baby some crocks and ima crock u in the fucking face." Trouble said then pushed me. Lmao my ass flew into the dressing rack. I tried to catch myself but I grabbed onto the rack and it fell with me.

All I heard was laughing. Shidd I was on the floor laughing too.

Ray Ray Pov.

LMAOOOO AHHHHHHHH. That nigga flew into that dressing wheel thingy. I was crying. Lmao oh my gawd. Prince had to hold T up cuz she almost fell from laughing too much. All of us were in tears. Lmao The people in the store were looking at us. People had out their phones.  I think someone got a video of Rocs dumb ass falling. Whew *whipes tear* Lmao I cant. Wait......People started to form around us..... aw shit. I tapped Troubles shoulder.

"Lmao what?" She said still laughing.

"Uhm I think we should run." I whispered to her.

"Wtf are you tal(GCO)" She almost finished her sentence until.

"OH MY GOD IT MINDLESS BEHAVIOR!!!!! OH MY GOD TROUBLE FROM TNT!!!! AHHHHHHH!" All of our eyes widened and we ran. I see something pass me fast af. I had to take a double take. It was Roc dumb ass. He was gone. Right behind me was Prince carrying Trouble bridal style. Damn. Plus he was running. She would have broken my damn back, she is not a normal size. Could be at least 5 babies in her stomach just chilling. Smh lol when we made it to the car. Prince and T weren’t in the car with us. Oh shit.

"Where tf are they. Damn Prod call Princes phone." Roc told him.

Prodigy got his phone and called Prince and put him on speaker. After 3 ring Princes voice came through the phone.

"Hello?" He answered out of breathe.

"Where tf you and T at?" I asked Prince.

"We are at her car. Did you forget she drove here by herself -.-?" He told us. We felt hella stupid.

"ooh yeah" We all said in unison.

"yall slow. Anyway me and prince are going back to my hotel I have to get off my feet. Plus I don’t want to be lonely." Troubles voice traveled through the phone.

"Ight we got you. Talk to yall later thoo." I told them and I hung up not waiting for their response. Then I strapped myself in and I pulled off. Wait hold up... DAMMIT we didn’t get the gifts for Trouble (=.=) Man fuck that. Online shopping.

________________________________________

Prince's Pov

Trouble and I are chilling in her hotel bedroom and watching movies. I got up and went to the kitchen. I’m about hungry af. I was looking through the refrigerator. I picked up the pack of Bologna. They spell Bologna ugly af. I used to think it was spelled Baloney. My ass couldn’t spell, don’t judge. This whole situation pissed me off so I threw that ugly ass bologna back in the refrigerator and searched for something until I heard water hit the floor. I looked down thinking I knocked some shit over. There was nothing on the floor. I looked back up at the fridge. I heard a door open behind me. I looked back and T was walking into the kitchen with a worried look.

"What’s up?" I asked her with a confused look.

"Call everybody for me." She told me.

"Tf why?" I questioned her once again.

" My water just broke." Awwww hell naw I almost fainted.

"Please don’t faint, take me to the hospital like now." she told me trying to keep me on my balance. When I finally caught myself I got her keys and drove her to the hospital after I sent a group text telling everyone to meet us at the hospital. Smh this is too much

__________________________

I know sorry this was really short kill me later lmaoo but I will write more♥ Plus this chapter was dry ... Writers block. *strugs*