Chicago

Bahja POV

Hey its me beauty, we finally made it to Chicago for our next performance. Me and the rest of OMG heard about what happened to Trouble and we want to bring her on stage to sing Boy its over with us.Its pretty much a surprise but still we talked to her and the rest of TNT on their tour bus they were cool af and Trouble deserves better. I talked to the rest of TNT about it they said they will get her to learn the choreography without her knowing. I really don’t know how they are going to do that but okay. We are backstage getting dressed for our performance. Me and the rest of OMG were in TNT's Dressing room talking with them.

"I heard that Legacy is coming to our performance today"Tiara said.

"How would you know that?"I asked her.

"He tweeted it. He said 'Going to TNT's concert to get someone back who means the world to me'"Tiara read out to us looking at her phone.

"Are you serious? “Trouble said taking out her phone and turning it on. When it finally turned on it rung sooooo many times like at least 50.

"Wtf, Legacy texted me like 30 times then called me 10 times the rest is other people talking about our realationship.I guess it finally got out that I was dating him. "Trouble told us.

"Damn girl,He should have thought of that shit before cheating."Babydoll said looking up from her phone.

"And arent you supposed to be getting dressed?" Star asked Trouble.

"Nah since we are going last im good." She informed her.

"Uhm about that see,your performing with us." I told her.

"Tf you mean im performing with you" trouble said looking at all of us.

"Your performing one song with us....SURPISE!!."Babydoll said

"When was someone going to tell me this and whats wrong with what i got on?"She asked

"You look fine and it was souppose to be a surprise so no one told you until today."Nia told her.

"Okay so what song am I doing?"She asked all of us.

"Boy its over.We chose that one since we heard about what happned to so yeah."I told her.

"Thats why the made me learn that song -.- Tiara you are sneaky af you know that?"She told her

"Yes,Yes i do know that."She said taking a bow lmao.

We walked over to the stage and the croud went crazy.

_________________________________________________________________

Troubles POV

I went on stage with the OMG Girlz.The crowd went insane like damn. Then Bahja/Beauty picked up her microphone and explained why I am on stage with them.