Fight night.

Tiara's POV

Me and Nia, were sitting in our hotel room on Troubles bed talking and texting the guys still. I’m too hungry like ughhhhh somebody feed me this is a crime! Just wrong, but at least me and Nia are having a fun time talking.

PrinceCharming: So what are you guys doing, because im so fucking bored!!!

Diggy.S: Sitting in my room down the hall from you just like the rest of us -.- dumbass.

Nia_Loves_YOU: You just can’t be calling people dumbasses out of the blue like give warning before you do that lmaoo.

PrincessTiara: Yeah what she said lmao,I have no point in this conversation anymore like idek.

YourGirlLovesTool: Truu Tiara get the hell out! lmaoo.

PrincessTiara:Boy,dont let me being a princess fool you I will come down from my pedestal and beat ya ass.

Nia_Loves_YOU :LMAO I love how she looked at me and wrote it, like tf did I do?

PrincessTiara: Because boo you know we are the truth, TNT got them hand and if you don’t want to be the one to catch them. MOVE AROUND lmao #TOOL

Ray2Twice: Aww for real now? And you don’t think we don’t either?

Diggy.S: Exactly don’t get hurt little girls.

Nia_Loves_YOU: Dont make us get, Trouble lol and just to let you know you will be the ones getting hurt.

Diggy.S:Trouble aint gonna do nothing, I'll put her little ass in check ;)

HEEEERE_COMES_TROUBLE: Something tells me he’s not talking about fighting but okiee then, and little boys dont get hurt TNT will beat that ass #FACTS

Nia_Loves_YOU: GIRL AINT YOU ON A DATE,I THOUGHT U LEFT THIS CONVERSATION, and Truuuuu.

HEEEERE_COMES_TROUBLE: Yes I am on a date, but we are driving back to our hotel because he has to go to the studio, Ben J dumb ass must have messed something up again. -.- Im beating his ass the next time i catch him on the street.

PrinceCharming: Yall are so violent, but even though i spread the peace we will win, you guys are just...

YourGirlLovesTool: TINY, Fun sized whatever you girls call it.

HEEEER_COMES_TROUBLE: Ight yall gon find out just wait until i get there. Nia and Tiara get your stuff ready.

Diggy.S: Ight, and I call Trouble since she think she bad.

HEEEER_COMES_TROUBLE: See that’s where your wrong,I am bad :P they dont call me Trouble for no reason. Just be ready. BTW your bruises are going to show more since you are Yellow LMAO #DEAD