Stay the night

Trouble Pov

 We were still on our tour bus until we stopped. Then I got up and went to the front of the bus and seen we were at the Hotel. Danny our Tour bus driver told me to get everybody. So i went to kitchen part of the bus got a pan and a spoon. TIME TO FUCK SHIT UP YASS!

"BY THE WAY WHAT HE SAY,HE CAN TELL I ANT MISSING NO MEALS,COME THROUGH AND CHECK HIM IN MY AUTOMOBILE,LET HIM EAT IT WITH HIS GRILLS,HE KEEP TELLING ME TO CHILL,HE KEEPS TELLING ME ITS REAL,THAT HE LOVE MY SEX APPEAL,BECAUSE HE DON’T LIKE EM BONEY HE WANT SOMETHING HE CAN GRAB,SO I PULLED UP IN THE JAG AND MAYWEATHER WITH THE JAB LIKE,DUN-D-D-DUN-DUN-D-D-DUN-DUN,MY ANACONDA DON’T MY ANACONDA DON’T,MY ANANCONDA DON’T WANT NUN UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS HUN"I sang running  through the Tour bus screaming and banging on the pan with the spoon. I was about to turn around and run the other way until I ran into someone standing there. They were about big as hell cuz my ass flopped on the ground. Tf

I looked up and it was Diggy shirtless and had on basketball shorts with his Jordan’s on.

"Boy what the hell. You know I’m the shortest here and you think it’s okay to just bump into me, smh i looked like a black tumble weed say sorry. "I told him while i was still sitting on the floor.

"What you mean, you was the one running around the bus waking everybody up and ect. I came to shut you up." He said looking down at me.

"Danny told me to get yall up so that’s what i did. I bet on that ass everybody is up and in the front of the tour bus, I did my job. Now help me up." I answered him while reaching out my hand. He grabbed it and pulled me off the ground, and then i walked past him.

"Sure aint missing no meals." He tried to whisper

"HEARD THAT."I said walking to the front. When i made it to the front of the tour bus everyone sat there and mean mugged the hell outta me.

"What I do?" I asked them.

"Girl you know damn well what you did. Woke me the fuck up with pans and shit." Tiara answered me.

"Nah nah you mad cuz his anaconda don’t want nun unless you got buns hun" I couldnt help but burst out laughing." I’m sorry, I need Jesus. Anyway Danny told me to wake u guys up since we are at the hotel so yeah, I  just had a little fun while doing it. "I told them.

"You petty."Nia told me.

"Very"I agreed.

"Who is going to sleep in which rooms?" Tool asked.

"Walter said we all have our own rooms on the different floors tho."Keisha said walking in on the tour bus.

"Oh what room for which person?"Nia asked.

"Diggy and Trouble are on the 92nd floor. Diggy has room A1.Trouble is A2.Tool and Gennis on the 30th floor Tool has room. B7 and Gennis has room B9.Nia and Tiara are on the 27th floor, Nia has room A3 Tiara has room A7.MB are all on the same floor aka floor 52 and Princes room A1,Roc A2,Ray Ray A3,Prodigy A4.OMG on the 53rd floor and Beauty room C3,Babydoll C2,Star C4.and Jacob and Trevor floor 29 Jacob room E7 Trevor E6."She read to us form a sheet of paper.