Promise.

Trouble Pov

In hospital.

My eyes started to flutter open. I looked to my side and seen Diggy in the hospital bed with me. His eyes were closed and his mouth was slightly open. Lmao he was knocked out. I sat up and looked around the room and seen my mom sitting in a chair across the room looking at me. We shared a slight smile to each other. She got up and came beside the bed.

"I don’t want to sound all mushy and shit cuz that’s not me and you know it." She said whipping a few tears. Me and her both ended up laughing.

"But I am so proud of you. I know you didn’t know this but I wanted to become a singer at your age and never made it. I had to take care of you and make sure I got my shit together. When you were 5 I made you this song." She reached in her back pocket and pulled out 2 sheets of paper. Then placed it in my hands. I was getting teary eyed.

"Aww mom. Why didn’t you tell me this before?" I asked her.

“Girl stop! You are making me sad." She said laughing. I gave her a hug.

"Okay we will talk about this later. Don’t think I’m going to forget." I told her.

"I won’t but me and your dad have to go. our plane is about to leave. I love you Nami." She told me while she tapped my father awake and grabbed her stuff.

"Ugh ma you know I hate you calling me by my middle name." I whined.

"You will always be Kayla Namiko Keller. So I can call you Nami all the time." She laughed at me. lmao she petty.

"Love you too mom." Then she walked out of the room. I opened up the papers and read the song

(Press the video on the side)

(Twinkle) Little (Star)

How I wonder what you (Are)

Sing it Nami

I've been coming home late night

I've been sleeping past daylight

I'm waking up you're not by my side

Baby that ain't right

I wanna be there with you

I really do be missing you

Everything I do is for you

And I really do adore you

You're getting so big now

You're making me so proud cause

You are such a star

And you know that you are

So every single little moment

I can't be there to hold your hand

I need for you to know that