There's no limit to the sky, Long as we fly Part 2

TWO MONTH LATER!!

Nobodys POV

Trouble and Diggy told everybody about them dating ABOUT A WEEK AGO *Shmoney dances* Just kidding they told their fans about a month ago i just wanted to dance,But didn’t get the response they thought they would get. The Jetsetters are attacking Trouble. It started a whole twitter war between the Jetsetters and The TNT Soldiers. Diggy can see it’s affecting Trouble so he made a plan with Roc. Trouble is still trying to hide that fact that it hurts and the names that people are calling her but she trying to let it slide plus she’s going to be meeting Diggys family in person for the first time. Nia and Tiara are trying not to respond to the whole situation or snap on people so they are basically focused on Trouble. Everybody else is just trying to get around the problem and protect Trouble and Diggy at the same time.

_____________________

Diggy's POV.

Today Trouble and I are going to dinner with my parents and my family. Troubles nervous because she thinks my family would hate her. I'd be scared to but I already know they will love her. I know what you guys are thinking we have been dating for two months and they want to meet her, Well they seen all the stuff that was going on with twitter and ect so they wanted to see her for themselves. Trouble is still in the bathroom getting ready. She’s been in there for an hour, I’m already dressed. So I went and knocked on the door. "Are you ready?" I asked her from the other side of the door. I heard her unlocking the door so I took a step back. Then she walked out. (Her outfit in external link) Damn she’s beautiful. “I’m ready but scared.  "She said looking at Me." don’t be they will love you. Just be yourself. “I said grabbing her hand. “I hope so, Thanks babe." I pecked her lips a few times." No problem, now let’s go."

______________________________

Trouble's POV.

I am so scared to meet Diggys family like UGH! What if they don’t like me? It’s just too much. I just have to trust that they will like me, since I can’t be anything but myself. We start to drive to his parents’ house. When we got there me and Diggy got out of the car and he held my hand as we walked to the door and he rang the doorbell. Then his mom answered the door.

"AWW DIGGY!! We missed you." She ran up to him and hugged him.

"I missed you guys too. Where’s everyone else?" He responded in the middle of the hug.

"The boys are in the living room and we girls are in the kitchen, Oh this must be Kayla. Hi I’m Justine." She said then hugged me.

"Hi, your home is beautiful." I told her with a smile.

“I like her already." Justine said laughing.

"I told you that you would. I'm about to go hang with the guys." He kissed me on my cheek and walked into the living room. Me and his mom went into the kitchen and i helped cook. Yes I can cook btw lmao. I got to meet all of the girls and we got along making jokes laughing and talking in the kitchen.

"Girl I never knew how you looked until today, I just heard you were going out with Diggy." Angela said.

"To be honest none of us knew how you looked. The guys still don’t know. We just heard about what was going on." Vanessa said.

"We are glad we finally got to meet you. You’re like a sister already." Angela told me.

"Lol I was scared to meet you guys. Since all the stuff that’s going on i didn’t think you would approve of me." I said.

"We supported you guys 100% before we even meant you, because we know Diggy likes you and people say a lot of stuff that isn’t true just because he’s famous and so are you. Don’t pay none of those girls any mind." Justine told me.

"I really needed to hear that. I'm not used to this life at all and when i heard and seen all the things people said about me it just got to me." I confessed.

"You’re talented, beautiful, can dance, can sing, have money, and have Diggy. Of course some of his fans are going to be mad. Why, because they can’t be you."  Vanessa  said. Then we heard the guys laughing and walking into the kitchen.

"OOOOOH WHO DAT!?!" Russy screamed out looking at me.

 "Boy what are yo-ZAYUMMM WHO DAT!?!" Jojo said.

"Boy watch yo mouth." Vanessa said. Diggy smacked his lips.

"I didn’t even curse doe." Jojo defended himself.

"Man if you don’t stop looking at my girlfriend like that." Diggy said glaring at Russy and Jojo.

"Wait that’s her!" Russy asked point at me.

"Yes, shut up." Diggy told him then he walked over to me.

"Who you telling to shut up?" Russy said.

"You!" Diggy replied.

"Would yall stop." Justine told them

"Yeah and Russy if you don’t back up off your brothers girlfriend, You too Jojo." Angela told them.

"I didn’t even do nothing all I did was ask a question. See yall bullying me wheres dad?" Jojo replied.

"He had business he had to do.He cant make it tonight."Justine informed us.

_________________________________

Once we got done with our food and dinner me and Diggy went back to our hotel,And talked.

" So did you have fun today?"Diggy asked me with a smile.

" Yes,Im so glad I meant your family today."I said smiling along with him.

"I knew you would.They all love you."Diggy told me.

"I love them too.I guess i was scared that they would hate me just like most of the Jetsetters."I confessed.

"Don’t worry about them, I love my fans a lot but I love you. It might take people a while to get used to it, but they will love you as much as I do." He said.

 "Awwwww Babe. I love you too. “I said and he leaned in and kissed me softly and passionately.

♥♥♥Damn this guy is really making me fall for him.♥♥♥

_________________________________