What now.

Troubles Pov

(Play Video)

I broke down. I couldn’t help but cry, some from happiness and some from being scared. I'm going to have a little boy or girl in the next 9 months, but what happens between that time.  I’m scared af. What is Diggys reaction going to be? Plus I'm on tour and now I’m pregnant. I don’t even know how to tell my parents that. Ik I’m like about to be 20 in 2 months but still it’s always scary your first child. Then I heard stuff shuffling then a knock on the door. Tiara and Nia's voice came through the door.

"Kayla are you okay?" Tiara asked.

"Yeah,  what’s the results?"  Nia asked.

I whipped my eyes and opened the door. I showed them the test and their eyes first widened then turned soft. I broke down even more. I fell to the ground crying. What now? Seriously like wtf now? I just started my career and now I have a baby coming into the world. A beautiful baby...Maybe it isnt that bad. To be honest I would love to see a mini Diggy running around here. Why not be mine. I just thought at least I would be having a kid later in life.

"I am so happy but scared at the same time." I told them

"Well why are you scared?" Tiara asked me.

"What if Diggy doesn’t want to be there for the kid, or people start to talk about me?" I said

"First of all of course he’s going to be there or he’s going to get cut by Me, Nia, Beauty, and Niq. Yes we gon be like some black assassins. Even if he’s not there you have 5 moms and you will have a brand new baby in your life. Either way it goes you get a prize." Tiara told me.

"I love you guys." I told them and we gave each other a group hug.

"we love you too, but when are you going to tell Diggster?"Nia asked me.

"I’m going to wait until like 4 weeks then tell him at least let me start to show. Make sure it’s true, I don’t want to go to a doctors yet and I’m not pregnant and then it gets out to everyone." I told them. They nodded.

"We are going to let you get some sleep, and sometimes to think call us if you need us." Nia said Then Nia and Tiara stood up and started to walk to the door. I lay on the bed and got under the covers and just thought and thought until I drifted off to sleep.

__________________________________

Next week.

It’s been about a week since I've known that I am pregnant. I decided that Nia Tiara and I are going to keep this a secret from EVERYONE until I tell Diggy. I constantly look at me stomach when I'm alone and check to see if it grew a little. I can tell only a little. You really have to look at me for a long long time to notice it’s there. Wow I really may be having Diggy's Baby. This is really crazy. Thinking back on it, I don’t think I would want it with anyone one else. Nia and Tiara help me with my craving I'm having. They give me the food I want, or if I have morning sickness. They have been there for me the whole time.