Theres no limit to the sky,Long as we fly.Part 1

DIGGY'S POV

I started to open my eyes, and seen Trouble still sleeping. Damn last night wasn’t a dream, I’m actually dating her. I couldn’t help but smile. I looked to the side and seen my phone on the nightstand, as I was about to reach for it she grabbed on to me a little tighter and started to wake up. Her eyes started to flutter open.

"Well good morning to you too."

"Good morning Diggy." She said while sitting up in the bed. "What time is it?" She asked.

"I was just about to check then you woke up" I grabbed my phone off of the nightstand. "Its 12 o’clock."I informed her.

"Ugh we have to do a meet and greet today at 2 then at 6 an interview then our next performance." She said while stretching.

I took that opportunity to take a picture of her while she was like that. Since no one could see her face. (How the picture looked in the External link. Btw that is not how trouble looks and not her outfit).I posted it on instagram with a caption that said 'Time to start the day.♥'

"Alright let’s get ready then." I told her while i got out of bed.

"I will see you in about an hour since all my stuff is sitting right next door." She informed me.

I walked over to her and gave her a small peck on the lips." Okay text me when you’re ready." I told her.

"Okay, bye." She answered and we kissed one last time before she left. After she left I hopped into the shower and did my hygiene thing.

_____________________________________________________________________________

TROUBLE'S POV

When I got to my hotel room I took a shower and did my hygiene thing then I got dressed. Then i did my make up. (My outfit in the Comments.)Then I got a text from Keisha in a group text.

Keisha_G: You guys have to be ready by 2 for your meet and greet.

HEEEERE_COMES_TROUBLE: Just got ready.

PrinceCharming: MB is already we are in my room.

Beauty_Killin_It: OMG is ready. Tool and Gennis are in the room with us they are ready too.

Nia_Loves_YOU: Me and Tiara ready we are on the elevator heading to Troubles room.

Diggy.S: I’m ready too about to go to Troubles room.

Jacob.L: Me and Trevor are ready and about to go with Diggy to Troubles room.

DoubleR: ight we should all go to trouble's room then.