Chapter 4💔

Unedited

Night of party

"Baby you dressed?" August asks Imani.

"Yes let's go. I'm ready to get drunk as fuck. Let me take some pictures come on."

Imani takes mirror pictures of them both and a video of them kissing before posting a caption and tagging him.

"I love you."

"Mm remember what I taught you. Say it as we walk to the car."

"Speak when spoken to. Don't talk to females because then I'm flirting with them. Don't make eye contact with any females. Don't look a females way for too long. Lastly, stay with you at all times unless you want to do something without me being there then I have to sit down."

"Good job."

August drives to the premiere for his album and it looked packed. They get out and walk to the black carpet that led inside.

"Don't forget what I said." Imani whispers before they start posing for the pictures.

They make it inside and look for his parents.

"Heyy."

"Hello daughter in law. You look so lovely." Carinae says.

"So do you. I love that dress."

"Thank you. I got it from Dior."

"Cuteeee." Imani drags out.

"Anyways son you have to meet a couple of people. They want to talk about Collabs with you. We'll be right back." His father Anthony says.

"Yes sir."

Imani couldn't fight against it due to the fact August collaborating would bring in money.

"This is Trinidad James, Rich Homie Quan, B.O.B, and Yo Gotti. They want to collaborate on 'Downtown: Life Under the Gun and Testimony'"

"Nice to meet you august. We wanted to meet you before we got started in a couple weeks."

"Nice to meet y'all too. If y'all picked a song yet from the list I hope y'all enjoyed it."

"We did. I heard there are more artists that want to collaborate with you as well that couldn't be here but hoping you'd let them collaborate with you. Whether it's your song or theirs. Your a good artist you'll make it in life I promise you."

"Thank you that means a lot to me."

"You're welcome kid. Enjoy your music party. We'll email you Mr. Alaina about August's dates and when we're available."

"Okay thank y'all for talking to him. Y'all have a nice night and enjoy the party."

"Thank y'all have a nice night as well."

They head back to where they were and sit down.

"August, I heard you've been treating Imani unfairly why is that?" His mom carinae starts like usual.

"I haven't."

"So, you've haven't been talking to other girls?" Imani asks.

August looks at Imani then his mom.

"No."

"He's lying I have proof."

"I hope one day she leaves you for a better man. You're no man."

"Leave him alone. This is his day, this could wait. Plus if I was him I'd cheat on you too." Anthony says.

"Excuse me." Imani says then walks off mad.

"You're no good. you're teaching him to not respect women."

"My son respects women but that's not a woman. That's a gold digging hoe. She's mad I limited his money. I know my son and he's too far up her ass to cheat on that girl."

"If he was he wouldn't have cheated."

"She didn't show you proof and until then my boy is innocent. Like I said this is his day not y'all's so chill the fuck out."

The night went smoothly until August got home.

"I can never convince your dad you're a horrible person. Just looking at you disgusts me. Imma start telling them you hit me and they'll believe it."

"I-I'd never hit y-you."

"You have before when I beat your ass."

"I pushed you off me."

"You fucking hit me. I know what you did. You hit me when I was trying to protect myself from you. You're evil and I don't want to relive that. You cheated and you hit me."

"I never would hit you. I never cheated. you keep track of my phone on yours and you take my phone at night. I have child's protection."

"You still cheated nigga. You want everyone to know August Alsina abused and cheated on me, Imani Reese."

"No."

"Then shut the fuck up."

"Ight Imani."

"Exactly now go upstairs."

August rushes to go upstairs.