Chapter 10💔

Unedited

"Imani lied to her fan base about the August Alsina? What else could she be hiding?" TMZ says on television.

Everyone was now focused on Imani the instagram influencer who's dating the famous singer August alsina.

"You bully that girl too much Babe." Carinae says.

"Y'all bully our son too much."

"It's not bullying when he needs to learn to be a man."

"One thing about our son is he doesn't have to be a man for the wrong one. What more do you want from him. We all see it. He worships the floor she walks on. He'd give her all the money he owns if he had to. Worse of all if it came down to it. He'd allow her to abuse him. I haven't seen a bruise yet, but She has been mentally abusing him and so have you."

"But-"

"But nothing. You've never treated me the way she treats him. You helped me lift up my career not break it down. You waited for me to build my money even though hard times and you still stuck by. If that's not love, I don't know what is. What Imani and August got going on ain't love honey. You changed and it ain't for the good either. You'd think you'd want our only kid to have the world, but you don't. You bring him down in the process just to uplift a gold-digging hoe who treats him like shit, and he can barely form a sentence or make eye contact."

"She's a good girl. I spend time with her all the time."

"She's nice to you. We not dating her. She treats him like shit. If she's not visibly treating him right what's the point of accepting her."

"Well, I accept her. She's pretty, she's up to his social standards, skinn-

"Is this what's that's about? Skinny?"

"No, I'm just saying she's in the beauty standards he needs to be with her."

"Oh please. You can be plus size and still be in the standards. That means you not in the standards either then. You're old now. I feel like you're trying to come for Luna and that ain't acceptable."

"I'm not but he's getting too close to her. Why was she at his favorite restaurant with her?"

"Because of me. She had a job to do which was to fit him for the Billboard awards and I invited her to eat with us before the fitting. They didn't include me in the photos but at the end I shut all that shit down. Clearly, he's my son at the moment. After his little fitting he passed out on the couch, and she was cleaning everything up and she heard his phone ringing which was Imani. I told Imani nothing happened, and she still took it to live, and I shut everything down. That girl is a manipulator and a liar, and I don't want MY son with her. Now goodnight and leave me alone cuz you pissed me off." Anthony says then lays down in their bed.

____

"I should've been home." August says to Luna.

"Do you want me to take you?"

"I really don't want to go home plus Imani will be gone. I had fun with you today. I dread going home by myself with nothing to do not even playing on a game."

"I'm surprised. You're a boy, a famous one at that and you don't have a game system?"

"Nah I used to until Imani changed, and I couldn't play anymore. One day she just accused me of cheating and not spending enough time with her. I had to cut everyone off and had to get rid of my game."

"Is it not boring at home?"

"Well yeah most of the times. I really just play the few games I have on my phone. I mainly just talk to her, my mom, or my dad. I haven't had a friend since last year."

"Well how about this. We can be friends. We can play all the games we want or do stuff together when you want to."

"That sounds cool. Maybe I can get me one without her knowledge."

"Yeah. Sounds like a plan actually. Maybe you can spend the night again and if so, we could have a movie night?"

"Sure, that sounds fun I don't mind."

"Imma run to Walmart. I don't know if you want to go with but imma grab some stuff."

"Imma come. Let me grab my hoodie out my bag and some glasses to hide my face."

"Bet."

They head to Walmart, and nobody notices them. They grab sodas, ice cream, chips and dip, popcorn, pizza rolls, candy, and whip cream. Then they decided to get pajamas for the movie night thing and then checked out.

"It's nice not getting noticed in the store or having bodyguards."

"I bet it's really hard on you."

"Yeah, but I like making music for not only myself but for others. If it wasn't for music, I don't know what I'd be right now."

"I understand. Now let's get ready in our onesies and watch our scary movies."

They go change and go in her room to watch the movies they picked out.

It was around 5 am when they slowly started to fall asleep. Luna was out first, and her head landed on his shoulder. He tried to move so he can go to the guest room, but she grabbed him.

"August stay please." Luna says halfway asleep.

"I-"

"Please." Cutting him off.

August lays down awkward while she's sound asleep on him. It wasn't long before he knocked out.

"I know you fucking lyin." Luna heard and opened her eyes.

"What you doing here?"

"I should be asking you why you are laying on top of The August Alsina?" Jasmine says.

"Oh shit. What time is it?" Luna asks as she gets up.

"1:43 pm bitch."

"What's going on?" August asks as he runs his eyes.

"He speaks?" Jasmine tries to whisper but she didn't.

"Girl. Anyways August I don't know if you remember Jasmine but Jasmine this is August, August this is Jasmine."

"Hi."

"Heyy. The question I should be asking is why he's in yo bed and not Imani's?"

"We were watching movies and we went to sleep."

"I was going to leave but she didn't want me to." August adds.

"Oop. Luna." Jasmine says in disbelief.

"I'm sorry August. I don't know why I did that."

"It's okay. I'm not mad plus this is the longest I've been asleep, and I actually stayed asleep. Ima about to take a shower. Nice meeting you again Jasmine."

"You too August." Jasmine says as he walks out.

"Luna really?"