Chapter 18💔

Unedited

Two days later after trying to call August constantly Imani makes it home. She tried to open the doors, but the locks were changed. She starts banging on the door and eventually Luna opens up.

"Yes?"

"Where's my boyfriend? Why are you here?"

"August!"

"Yes?" August says as he walks to the door.

"Why is she here august and why aren't y'all letting me in. Move."

"You don't live here anymore. All your stuff should be arriving to your boyfriends house very soon." August says.

"Boyfriend? You're my boyfriend."

"Not anymore. You've been cheating on me and I'm tired of the abuse. I found out his name and his address your stuff will be there soon. Also, all of my credit cards have been changed. You have no more money from me. Also, I only gave you the stuff you bought with your own money and I'm giving away everything else."

"You can't do that I made you August."

"No Babygirl, he made you. Also, according to his father when he got you that deal it literally says if you read it. That 'When August was to ever leave you, everything he owned from his money and the things he bought goes to him.' Also, you will be having a hearing soon to pay all of August's money back." Luna says.

"Bitch you need to fucking leave. August, I love you."

"Watch who you're talking to. Also, if you loved him, you wouldn't have cheated for almost two years. now have a nice day love."

"You got three seconds to leave, or they'll physically make you move Imani. Also, the cars will be repossessed in a couple hours. You might wanna leave it here. My dad also had trackers installed so he knows where it'll be if you keep it hidden." August adds.

She gets on her car he bought her anyways and goes live.

"Heyyy Live. I'm outside of my home now just to be kicked out by August. He claims I cheated on him, and he wants nothing to do with me." Imani says crying. She was only crying because she lost everything.

"He changed the locks, is getting my car towed soon, I have a court date now, and lastly the big bitch opened my house doors and wouldn't let me in."

The comments started pouring in.

'You could do so much better."

'I'm so sorry baby girl I hope it gets better.'

'You don't need him.'

"I loved him, and he really decided to leave me, and I did nothing wrong."

August grabs his phone and posts everything. Some of his bruises, the voice memos and even the physical videos of her cheating and conversation.

Underneath that he wrote 'I was going to spare Imani Reese because I really did love her, but she drew the line when she got caught cheating at the party, I threw for her two days ago. She can say all she wants about me, but I never cheated on her. I worshipped the ground she walked on while she decides to treat me like a fucking punching bag. Men get abused too and it's not fair to me to have to continue to be unhappy. I go days crying, I don't speak to my friends anymore, hell my parents barely see me due to the fact she likes to keep me inside. I don't even enjoy my house anymore because once I step foot in these doors, I'm getting abused or getting forced to do something I don't enjoy. She's cheated on me while I was in the house, but I couldn't do a damn thing about it because if I was to fight back id be in the wrong, so I listened to her and did as she says.