Chapter 9💔

Unedited

"Heyy Luna."

"Hi Mr.Alsina." Luna says as she sat across from August.

"Hi August."

August smiles at her and looks down.

"So I wanted you to eat with us before we got to do work today. Plus August had a long night apparently and he needs to eat before the fitting."

"What happened?"

"Imani claims he got drunk last night but he's not hungover nor does he drink anymore. Even before he barely drank. He did some wild things growing up, but he's changed."

"Wild things?"

"You can tell her. I trust her enough to know." August says.

"Most people think because I have money August grew up with money. He eventually was apart of any gang related activities. I don't know what happened but one day my wife was like August is out of control around 17. I didn't know it started around the time he was 15. I always worked a lot, so I wasn't really around. Hell, I was barely coming up in the music industry when he was 15."

"We were making money just not enough money for them to last with. I don't know if that influenced him but he also had a weed problem and was constantly drinking until I found out and I put a stop to it. I don't think I've ever seen him drinking or smoking anymore. He doesn't even like being around it. I know Imani had something to do with him waking up hours late for his collab." His father continues.

Luna looks at August knowing what had happened to him. It was heart breaking.

"Where's mrs. Alsina?"

"Probably dick riding Imani. She went to bed last night mad and I asked why. She didn't tell me. This morning I heard something about shopping with Imani. I hate the fact she stole my son's money at the restaurant and now finna use it on shopping today with my wife."

Luna shook her head. August was confused but he let it go.

"I'm not trying to judge her because I don't know her but she soundsss."

"Awful I know. August made that girl famous and now she acts like she runs the world. She needs a job cuz clearly instagram isn't paying her."

"Dad I love her." August adds.

"I don't know why. She mentally abuses you."

August looks away and looks at the menu. Luna takes in the scenery and smiles.

"This restaurant is really cute." Luna says changing the subject.

"It is. This is August's favorite place because he claims it feels like home."

It was a small Louisiana owned restaurant. Not many people were in the restaurant plus they were in a good amount of distance away from the windows and people.

"The beignets are my favorite. Have you ever had it?" August asks.

"No actually."

"You should try it. We're going to order them for dessert."

"Okay.

____

"Those were really good."

"I'm glad that I put you into th-"August says as they walked out the door, but paparazzi cut him off.

"August who is this lady?"

"Are you cheating on Imani? Does Imani know you're here with this plus size girl?"

"Your mistress is Fat?"

"Excuse me? Step away from my son and Luna. He's not cheating on Imani, she is my clothing artist. Mind y'all's business now good day." Anthony says.

After he said that they get into their cars.

"I really thought we got him cheating."

"TMZ won't like this."

August thought in his head Imani won't like this one.

Hours later

"August your phone is ringing." Luna says trying to wake him up.

Usually, he'd get up really easily, but he hasn't slept really good in so long.

"I'll answer it let him sleep." Anthony says.

"Yes sir."

"Yes Imani?" He says when he picks up.

"Where is August. He promised not to cheat on me and he did."

"He never cheated on you. I invited Luna with out to eat with us and paparazzi saw us. My boy is not a cheater get that through ya head. August is currently asleep you're interrupting that. Have a safe trip." Then he hangs up in her face.

He grabs his phone and dials a number.

"Have TMZ take that down now. My son isn't cheating on Imani. Also, that is disrespectful to Luna."

"Yes, sir we're on it." the person says and hangs up.

"Not me getting death threats." Luna says as she gets notifications on Instagram.

"It'll be handled Luna bug."

"It's not that. It's the fact Imani is really playing the part."

"What you mean?"

Luna opens Imani's live and seeing her play victim.

"It's the way he really got caught cheating on me with a fat bitch. What did I do wrong? Am I not pretty enough?" She says fake crying.

"This girl. I'm sick of her."

"She's just a clothing artist. He cheats on me with someone who puts clothes together which I could've done for him. I should've known when I found out she's really close to his parents. I'm upset that they had to find out their son is a low life cheating hoe. I really love this man and he cheats on me with a girl who can't see her feet."

"I hope when she sees this she can have him. She may have him now but eventually he'll come running back to me."

'His father is in here. Add him please.' a comment says.

Knowing Imani couldn't kick him she adds him to the live eventually after a minute of him being in the live.

"Hello. Imani what you are crying for?"

"August is cheating on me. I bet he's with her now."

"My son is asleep next to me. Didn't I just talk to you before you went live?" Showing a slightly snoring August.

"I-"

"You lied to your fan base. Luna is my fashion designer. I invi-" then Imani kicks him.

'Why'd you kick him? You lied to us?' One of the comments says.

"I promise I didn't lie I never talked to him."

Imani ended her live due to her supporters ganging up on her and she walks around her hotel.

"I can never get the upper hand. This man is soo fucking annoying."

"Babe you doin all of this like it won't affect your image. Unless you drop him like I asked you. I want to be able to be seen with you." Her mystery man says.

"I'm so sorry baby but I can't drop August. Not right now at least."