Chapter 17💔

Unedited

When august woke up. He felt a body on him and it was Luna. His shirt was off and so was hers.

Did they have sex? Was the question. He put on his shirt and walked downstairs to the food smell in the kitchen.

"Jass how did I end up in the bed with Luna?"

" I don't know. Y'all went to sleep in different rooms to my knowledge until I woke up this morning and saw her laying on your chest with her shirt and bra off. I don't think y'all fucked. I think y'all were about to but crashed out."

"Good. I don't want to have sex with her knowing we were drunk."

"Yeah. Also y'all were kissing all motherfucking night."

"Who was?" They heard Luna say?

"You and August."

"We did what?"

"Y'all were kissing and y'all almost fucked. I put y'all in separate rooms and y'all were knocked out but I think you got up during the night and got in his bed. I woke up and both y'all shirts were off including your bra was off."

"Oh my."

"I recorded y'all before I made y'all go to sleep. You're welcome."

"Recorded us what?"

"Y'all were tweaked out. Y'all literally expressed y'all's feelings on camera."

"That is embarrassing as fuck." Luna says.

"Can I see it?" August asks.

"Yeah the camera is right there."

August and Luna both sit down and watch the video.

"That's crazy as fuck."

"Yeah y'all don't need to drink no mo. Also I tried to stop you bestie but you literally expressed all of your feelings."

"That's how you genuinely feel?" August asks.

"Might as well be truthful." Jasmine says.

"I- yeah I feel like she doesn't deserve you. I know she's cheating on you. Plus she's toxic af for you. I want you to see you mean so much more than what you're settling for. I do really like you but even if you don't want me I still feel you deserve better than her. You're giving her a leeway to continue to cheat and do you wrong and that's still isn't okay."

"She's not lying August. You deserve better. That is abuse baby and you don't need that in your life. You need happiness."

"Y'all are right. I just can't drop her. I love her." August says.

"That's not love boy. You can leave you just choose not to. This isnt about anybody but you August. Know your worth. Someone will eventually love you better than imani ever could. You're not tied down to her. You can leave anytime you want to babes. Plus, you got proof of her cheating." Jasmine says.

"I do?" August asks confused.

"Yeah. I got photos and videos of her. I just didn't wanna tell you that until you were ready to leave her."

"Bestie you sneaky af." Luna says.

"I walked in on them. I had to record cuz she keeps playing the fuck out of you August."

"I'm ready to leave." August says truthfully also feeling embarrassed Jasmine saw Imani cheating.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I think, I'm sure."

"Okay bet."

"Can I see the videos?"

"Yeah, let me pull them up."

One of the videos it was a clear video of them kissing. The other one was them having a conversation.

'Why can't you just hurry up and leave him?'

'You know why.'

'I'm not gonna wait forever Imani. I'm tired of sneaking around. You claim you love me right?'

'I do love you baby. I just can't leave him physically.'

'You can though. You already famous what more do you want?'

'Without August id never be celebrity famous there's a difference. I want the whole world to know me not just social media famous. He's almost there and then I'll leave him for good.'

'That doesn't matter in the end. If he wanted to he could end you.'

'I run August let's not forget that. Whatever Imani Reese wants August will come running to do what I say.'

'You should've left him when you fell out of love with him. You're playing with his emotions but imma let you have it I guess. Karmas gonna bite you in yo ass though.'

'Karma won't if August never knows. I love you baby. Also I plan on ditching the party to go have some fun with you later.'

'I saw the room don't you think you should at least stay?'

'No I wanna be with you for my birthday. I'll just tell him I'm going somewhere else. Plus you planned something out for us before I knew he was doing something.'

'I feel bad but okay. I love you too.'

August pauses the video and gets up from the chair.

"Oh that's literally how she feels. I'm glad you have this thank you Jasmine. Can you call me when the food is down please."

"Yeah I got you."

"Thank you."

August walks upstairs and calls his father.

"Now I feel bad."

"Me too but he needs a little push for him to leave."

"You're not wrong. I just feel terrible as hell."

"Yeah but on the bright side he likes you too Bestie. Drunk words equals sober thoughts."

"Hello son." Anything says as he answers the phone.

"Hey. Is there a way you can change my locks and all my bank account passwords?"

"Yeah what's wrong?"

"Don't tell mom but I don't want to be with Imani anymore. I'm tired."

"What made you want to leave son?"

"I got drunk last night because she left me here. I accidentally told Luna I liked her. We also did a little more than that. There's proof she's been cheating on me and I'm just tired of the mental and physical abuse."

"Physical?"

"I didn't mean to say that."

"You meant it though."

"No I didn't."

"I know when you're lying to me."

"Anyways can that get done like asap. I don't want her to get into the house."

"Yeah I'm on it right now."

"Also I want to get a new phone and number along with an apartment. I would stay with y'all but mom is gonna stress me out. I don't even want her to have my new number."

"Okay. It might be a min before you get an apartment though."

"Okay."

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

"I am sure."

"Okay I'll be on it. I'm glad you finally came to yo damn senses. I was tired of that girl."

"Low key me too but I'll talk to you later and thank you."

"Bye son."