Chapter 27💔

Unedited

Last chapter🥺

"Jasmine is going into labor." Bryson says to Luna over the phone.

Luna gets out of bed and wakes August up.

"Okay here we come."

"August hurry up my best friend is about to give birth."

August sits up and looks at Luna who rushes around the room.

"Babe stop stressing out."

"This is my best friend."

"I understand but if you stress yo self out. You ain't gone make it out the door."

"Fine. My Nephew is about to be here baby."

"I know let's go love."

They rush to the hospital.

"I'm here for Jasmine fuller." Luna says.

"She's in room 617."

"Thank you so much."

They head to the room and walk in to see Bryson pacing.

"Bestie?! August?!"

"Hey bestie how far along?"

"I'm 9 centimeters dilated. He's about to be here. When I arrived, I was about 7. The doctor said I've must've been contracting but I never noticed until I was hurting really bad. My water broke when I was in the shower, but I thought I was just leaking or peeing because of the baby."

"That's crazy. I'm glad he's almost here. How bad does it hurt?"

"An eight out of ten. I'm just focused on how my mother cannot see this. I wish she was still here." Jasmine says as a tear falls.

"It's okay baby. She sees you. Plus, she's taking care of the others." Bryson says and kisses her head.

"Yeah, I hope they're doing okay with her up there. This is our little miracle baby."

"Yeah, baby he is."

"Would it be weird if I put Miracle as his middle name?"

"No, I don't think so." Luna says.

"Rashad Demiracle fuller." Bryson says.

"He'll hate us, but I low key love it."

"He won't hate y'all. Y'all tried for a while for a baby. He'll understand."

"You're right." Jasmine says then screams.

The doctor runs in and says it was time.  Bryson hold her had during the process. Jasmine had Luna record the process of the birth so she could have been as memories.

Finally, the baby was here.

"This one here is a healthy little baby." The doctor says.

"My baby." Jasmine cries

Bryson cuts the umbilical cord and the doctor hands baby Rashad to Jasmine.

"I love him so fucking much. My little miracle. Mommy loves you so much."

"Can you go ahead and fill this out ma'am." the doctor says to Jasmine.

Jasmine hands the baby over to Bryson and fills out his birth certificate. Afterwards Bryson signs his name on it.

"He's so fucking cute. I want one."

"You'll get eventually. Keep being fucking nasty and you will get one." Jasmine says.

"Oh, girl boo. Imma spoil him likes he's mine most definitely. I already started."

"Oh, I bet. August told Bryson and he told me. Y'all are gonna be good god parents. Thank y'all for being there for me."

"Babes we love y'all like family. You've been my best friend since we were five, I love you."

"I love y'all too. I want to get rest please make sure they don't take my baby out of this room. I will cause a scene."

"Yes ma'am."

"Wake me up when the baby gets up. I want to start breastfeeding him."

"Okay babe."

____

Jasmine was finally able to go home with her baby.

As for Luna and August they fall in love with each other every day.

"Babe the sky is so beautiful." Luna says as they sit on the rooftop of a building.

August planned a little picnic on the rooftop to watch the sunset.

"I know. You're just as beautiful as the sky. I love you baby girl."

"I love you too." Luna says before turning around to look at August.

"August." Luna says in disbelief.

"I know it's almost been a year, but I can't help it. I talked to our parents about how I feel about you and that gave me the courage to do this. I love you to the moon and back. I don't know what I'd do without you. You're my best friend and my lover. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

"Yes, Baby I will marry you. I love you too."

August puts the ring on her finger and kisses her. The two can't wait until the day they become married.

A/N: It's been a long ass time. I decided since I've been going through a lot of shit to write out my books instead then post it. I'm sorry if I disappointed y'all but I'm glad to be back again. I hope y'all enjoyed this book. Thank you🫶🏾