Chapter 7💔

Unedited

Luna takes August home around 12:30 after Imani texts him saying he can come home. August was truly scared and didnt want to go home. He didnt know how Imani was going to react when he got home. He thanks Luna and again apologizes for his reaction last night and she said was fine. On her mind she didnt know if she should tell his father or to leave it alone. She did want to help August but she didnt know if telling his father would truly help him. They say their goodbyes and she waits for him to walk in before driving off.

August walks in the house and calls out to Imani.

"Hmmm you decide to go to a fat bitch . You cheat on me with a fat bitch? Out of everyone you cheat on me with you cheat on me with a fat ass pig!"

"I didn't cheat on you with her."

"You're fucking lying. WHY WERE YOU IN HER CAR? HUH?"

"She dropped me off because father couldn't."

"You act like you're broke. You could've called someone else."

"You made me cut off a lot of people. Plus you took all the money for the month."

"You know what you are?" She said standing in front of him.

She raises her hand and with way hit she says.

"You know what you are? You are WORTHLESS, YOU ARE STUPID AND NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU."

August moves to the opposite side of the room so she wouldn't keep hitting him.

"So, we run now? Be a fucking man August and take it like a man. You're a pussy show me you're a man."

"I can't keep."

"You can't keep what? You wanna leave me? Then fucking leave. Oh, wait you can't. You wanna leave me? A person who made you. I made you. You want to leave me the person who loves you. All I asked was for you to not talk to females August. Don't you love me?"

August looks down.

"You don't love me baby?"

"I do love you baby and you know that."

"THEN FUCKING SHOW IT! Come here. Show me how much you love me August."

August walks over to her and she hits him in the face with something which causes him to get a black eye.

"Come on baby. Maybe you can show me how much you love me."

"But I-" August says knowing what she meant.

"I don't care if you don't wanna do it tonight. Don't you wanna show me you love me, right?"

August nods and walks upstairs. Sometimes sex wasn't what he wanted from Imani and that's what she forced him to do. It wasn't that he wasn't interested in her it was the fact they argued and she put his hands on him and is now she wants sex. Him cowering to her was a turn on. August hasn't been dominant in a year now.

To him he's shown her love why does sex have to define showing just love when he's giving her his all.

Days later

August decided to stay home since the incident to make sure his eye healed. Now he has a couple more bruises within those days added to his body just not his face.

"Babe, we have go to the party. Get ready." Imani says.

"Ight."

August gets out of bed and gets dressed up for the function. Since august didn't leave the house his father sent someone to drop off his outfit to him.