Chapter 6💔

Unedited

"Here put your address in my phone." Luna says.

August does as he is told.

"I hope you don't mind me play music lightly in the background."

August shakes his head no. She puts on Girl with the tattoo by Miguel (currently listening to that💀)

August looks at the window and has a couple tears run down his face. Luna knew he was crying before he got in the car but knew not to ask him what was wrong. His phone lit up and he looks down and Luna uses her pperipheral's to read what was being said.

My 🌎
'Don't try to come home I'm not there.'

August
'I don't have anywhere to go.'

My 🌎
'Should've thought of that before you sat next to that bitch and let your father disrespect me.'

August
'Babe I'm sorry.'

My 🌎
'Sorry my ass August. You're a bitch and I hate you.'

August
'I understand and I'm sorry.'

My 🌎
'Fuck off my phone pussy ass nigga'

August calls his father.

"Hello son."

"I can't go home can I go over there."

"I would but me and your mother decided to take a little road trip somewhere and I won't be back until early morning. What happened to your money boy?"

"Imani took it."

"This is what I mean she's using you and this is why I limited you. You gotta learn. Give the phone to Luna."

"Yes sir."

"Can you put it on speaker please." Luna says.

"Luna can you do me a favor?"

"Yes sir."

"I'm trying to teach my son a lesson. For him to see what he's not seeing so he clearly doesn't have money right now nor keys to anywhere. I was wondering if my son could stay with you until I get back in the morning or when she decides when he's allowed to come back home tomorrow. I'll give you money tomorrow for the inconveniences of my sons girlfriend."

"That's fine it's okay."

"Thank you. Son i hope you eventually realize what's right for you. Bye guys and thank you again Luna."

"You're welcome bye." And then the phone hangs up.

"I have a guest bedroom and since it's early still you can watch whatever you want. I have a play station if you want to play with it. I don't really use it anymore. I have a lot of snacks or ice cream and if you're hungry again I have microwaveable foods or o can make you something."

"Okay t-thank you."

"You're welcome."

She drives with the light music playing in the background and august stares at the window the whole car ride. Luna didn't mind him coming to her house it was really quiet there anyways.

"I know this ain't much but I hope you enjoy."

"I like it. It feels homely."

"Really."

"Yeah. Imani chose a big house. If I could decide it would be like this."

"Interesting. Well this is your room. The PlayStation is under the tv in the living room. Do you wanna play now?"

"Sure."

"Okay."

August follows her and she sets it up.

"You can download whatever. It's okay if it charges my card I don't mind. I'll be in my room if you need me. It's across yours."

"Okay and thank you."

"You're welcome."

Luna leaves and August sits on the couch. He was rerunning everything that have happened while everyone was still inside.

At the resturant

'Babe wait.'

'What!'

'My dad was wrong for that. I apologize for his actions.'

'You know whats wrong? Me being with you thats whats wrong. You are fucking pathetic and weak. You will never be something in this world. Your father made you and i made you. Without me youll never have nobody and will never be somebody. Hand me your fucking keys, and your phone.'

She opens his phone and sends the money he had left for the month into her acount.

'And now youre fucking pathetic, weak as fuck, and now broke.' she says as she gets in the car.

Next thing you know rain starts coming down and August sits down crying.

What would you call crying in the darkness of someone else's home. WEAK and PATHETIC. He can just hear Imani's voice yelling weak and pathetic over and over again. He didnt want to feel those things. He wanted to be good enough. Good enough for someone to believe he loved them, or they equally loved him back. He just wanted Imani to love him like he loved her.

Luna decided to check up on August and heard him on the phone.

"Baby I said I was sorry."

"Sorry aint cutting it August. I know you're at that girl house."

"I had no choice. My parents won't be home and you took my keys to even get in their home."

"You did. I knew you was a fucking cheater and the audacity to call me while you're there. Don't fucking start crying August. If you loved me, you would've slept on the streets or begged at my feet. You constantly embarrass me, and I still put up with your weak ass."

"Who is that Imani? Is that another Nigga in my house?" August asks as he heard a male's voice call out to her in the background.

"Why do you need to know? Thats just a friend nothin more. If I was cheating on you, I'd have him show you what a real man is supposed to do. Get off my phone."

"Sorry I just thought. I lov-

"SHUT UP. You don't love me. You're fucking delusional. Yo stupid ass really thought I'd cheat on you. Fucking stupid. Love is pathetic and for the weak. You nigga are just those things fuckoff. Don't forget what you got coming when you get home." Then she hangs up.

August lays his head back against the couch and let his tears fall.

"August?" Luna says when she heard him sob.

"Yeah? I'm sorry please don't get mad. I won't do it again."

"Hey, it's okay to cry."

"No, it's not I'm weak. Only weak people cry. I'm a fucking pussy and my own girl don't even love me. I'm clearly not manly enough for her."

"No real people cry. It's okay to cry everyone does it. Just because you cry does not mean you aren't manly."

"NO, ITS NOT OKAY LUNA. Can't you see it's not, okay? I-I need to sleep. Can I sleep please?"

"Yeah, you don't have to ask."

August basically runs to the room Luna gave to him.

"I've never been so confused but not confused at the same time" Luna says out loud.