Chapter 14💔

Unedited

"Hello?" August answers.

"I'm going to my friends tonight."

"You said we were going to spend time together when I got home."

"You actually believed that. It was definitely a front I put on for your family."

"Okay have fun and be safe." August says not trying to sound upset.

"You're not gonna fight me on this?"

"No, why would I?"

"Sometimes you would."

"I don't want to argue with you. There's no point in arguin when you gone do it anyways."

"You're hiding something I don't like that but okay. If I find out you're cheating imma end you."

"I'm not hiding nothing I promise baby. I love you."

"Mhmm." she says then she hangs up.

August was hurt but he wasn't going to show that. He was also trying to plan her birthday party out two weeks in advanced.

"Sorry about that. I want it to be at a nice Airbnb. I want to throw her a pool party."

"What colors for the party sir?"

"Can you do Pink and White. Also, for the pool can you make sure that there is a giant crown float with her name on it. Along with a lip, heart, and little cup holder floats as well."

"As for the cake?"

"Can I get a large custom made Hennesy cake, but can you make that pink, black and white. It doesn't matter how it's made."

"I remember her last cakes and they're in file. That way it's to her liking sir."

"Perfect. Also, can you make sure the biggest room is nicely decorated and nice for us for after the party. I want it to be very special for her."

"I understand. Now onto the food."

"Can I get cooks this year?"

"Yes sir."

"Great I want them to make her favorites."

"Okay. Is there anything else?"

"No sir."

"Okay we will make sure this is another birthday Miss. Reese enjoys."?

"Thank you have a nice day."

"You too." The man says as he walks out.

"Now Luna are you able to make her a bathing suit and a silver diamond dress?"

"Yes. What size is Imani?"

"Shes a small or a four."

"Okay bet. I'll get started on them tomorrow. What are you doing later?"

"Nothing probably just chill at home."

"Do you want to come over? I want to get started on the sketches and I want to record maybe you can help me. It won't get published until after the outfits are done and when she likes it."

"Sure."

"Bet."

"Can we go get ice cream from my favorite place?"

"Yeah, lets go."

_____

Hours later

"How's it going Muna gang. I have a special Guest with me today. Say hey August." Luna says to her YouTube channel.

"What's good?"