Chapter 23💔

Unedited

August wakes up next to Luna. Today was his new song to release and his release party. He gets up and heads to the bathroom to wash and brush his teeth before heading to the kitchen.

An hour later Luna wakes up and heads downstairs.

"Morning baby." (N/A: I can just hear the Nola accent) august says.

"Good morning, Aug. What did you make?" Luna asks.

"I made chicken and waffles. I hope you don't mind that."

"Oh no I don't. Thank you, baby."

"You're welcome. Sit I'll bring in your plate. Whatchu want to drink?"

"Uhhh apple juice."

"Bet."

He brings in the stuff and sits across from her.

"What are you doing before the party?"

"Nun. I don't have to be there until 5. When can I see our outfits?"

"Hmm around three but I have a gift I wanna give you after we finish eating."

"You didn't have to get me one."

"You deserve it."

"Okay. Also remember the necklace I wanted?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"I went to buy it yesterday, but the man told me it was sold out. I'd have to wait until next month. I would've preordered it, but something told me not to. I regret not preordering it."

"Aww it's okay. You'll get it."

"Can you come with me today to preorder it? I also wanna go get a smoothie in the process so might as well do it in person."

"Sure. Let's hurry and eat then."

"Okay."

After they finished eating, they took a shower and got dressed.

"Baby sit down. Imma grab the gift."

"Okay."

Luna goes and grabs the gift and starts recording on her phone. The gift was wrapped a certain way so he couldn't see what was in it.

August opens the gift. The first thing he looked at was the jackets.

"I like the controller. I remember this date when we took this picture." August says smiling.

"Keep going." Luna laughs.

The last thing that caught his attention was the box from the jewelry store he always goes to.

"Babe?!"

"August open it." Luna laughs again.

He opens the box and saw the chain. He walks up to her and kisses her.

"Thank you. Do you know how much this was?"

"Yes, I know but I knew how much you wanted it. Look at the back."

August did as he was told.

"I love you too." After that he puts it on.

"Low key I took the last one. The man told me that you were there the day before I bought it. Why didn't you get out when you had the chance to?"

"I don't know honestly. It was like things were stopping me from it."

"Good I wanted to get it for you. I'm glad I was able to."

"Thank you." August says then kisses her multiple times.
After Luna turns the camera off.

"Now can we get smoothies?"

"Yeah, bae let's go."

At the party

"August is this your new girl?"

"What happened to Imani?"

"Why is she fat?"

"Why y'all not minding y'all fucking business?" August says before they walk in the doors.

"He is usually so sweet. What happened to August?"

"You just asked why his girlfriend was fat. Dummy."

"It's a genuine question.

_____

"Hello son."

"Where's mom?"

"I don't know. We still not talking."

"Dad. Go find her. Go talk it out. Today's the release no drama."

"Okay." Anthony says and walks towards the way Carinae was.

"This way. Jasmine and Bryson over there."

They head over there.

"Sup bro."

"What's good. Heyy Jass."

"Hi August. Bestie you look cute. How long did it take you to make y'all's outfit?"

"Thank you, you too bestie. Uh I wanna say two weeks."

"Next time, imma pay you to make us matching outfits."

"Okay bet."

"Umm who invited Imani to come?" Jasmine asks.

"Nobody. I checked the list before we got here."

"She's coming."

A couple seconds later Imani appears right in front of them.

"What Imani? Why are you here?" August asks.

"Why wouldn't I be? I go to every single party you throw."

"Who told you about it?"

"A tmz producer overheard you and your dad discussing a couple weeks ago. Hes my friend and he overheard yall talking about it."

"You know you're not supposed to be within the same premises as me. On top of that if the judge finds out you could possibly go to jail."

"I don't care I LOST EVERYTHING AUGUST. MY MONEY, MY CAR, MY HOUSE, MY BOYFRIEND, MY FOLLOWERS." Gaining more people to listen.

"By money you mean me, right? I gave you everything. You decided to cheat and abuse me. You expect me to feel bad for you?"

"Yes, I fucking deserve it. All you had to do was fucking listen and we would be happy right now."

"No, you would be happy. I am happy now. I have someone who values me."

"That fat ass bitch? please, I satisfied you. I was your first everything. you're nothing without me august and you know it."

"Well, this fat bitch been making him happy as far as I'm concerned. This fat bitch got the man you abused for years. And this fat bitch been satisfying him to the point he doesn't think twice about you and he never will. Now I'd advise you to go before you get your feelings hurt." Luna says.

"You're seriously gonna let her talk to me like that August?"

"You started it Imani. Now either you leave, or they make you. You choose." August says.

Imani gets on her knees in front of August.

"Please August, I'm begging you. I need you baby. Take me back. Everything will be different I promise."

The security picks her up and head to the doors. She starts screaming like a maniac as they take her out. Mr and Mrs Alsina rush in as they heard screams.

"What happened?" They heard Anthony Alsina say.