Chapter 11💔

Unedited

"Luna really?"

"What it's not like I had sex with him. It was innocent."

"Girl there's no way you don't like him because you wouldn't have done that while you was half asleep."

"Maybe I do but I cant do that to him nor Imani."

"Girl fuck her. We saw it with our two eyes how badly he's being treated by her."

"I know but I can't. That would make him a cheater and I can't. Maybe when they're mot together but me and him will strictly be just friends. Also I have to call Mr.Alsina."

"Why what happened?"

"Nothing I just feel bad he doesn't have a game of his own. I think if he bought it she'd know so imma ask him father to buy it or send me the money for him one."

"You're hooked. What grown ass man don't have a game system?"

"Just because you're a 'grown ass man' doesn't mean you'd have a gaming system. Imani won't let him have one and he's haven't had one since a year ago and I feel he should get one."

"You definitely like him but I understand though."

"Anyways let me get ready and we can go to the mall or something."

"Okayy imma make some food cuz I bet y'all hungry."

"Yes ma'am I am."

"Okayy."

An hour later

"Hello Luna Bug."

"Hi Mr. Alsina. I was calling for a favor."

"Okay what's the favor?"

"Last night August spent the night and we had a talk and he haven't had a game system in a year."

"Wait pause. So you mean to tell me the times I asked Imani what my son was up to she lied to my face?"

"I- well I didn't know that."

"That's crazy but continue."

"You can tell he was really down but doesn't want to go against her wishes and get another one. I was calling you because maybe you could get him one as a surprise. He's been missing it and I feel he deserves it. He's been working pretty hard especially under the circumstances of Imani. Now I don't know what happened to the one he had but I feel he should get a new one."

"Hmmm maybe. Is he still with you?"

"Yes sir. He's in there with Jasmine cooking currently."

"Okay. I'll have y'all take him to game stop or Best Buy or something to take him to pick out what he wants. A bodyguard will be present. Let me know and I'll send you the money for whatever he gets under one condition."

"Which is?"

"Imani is not allowed to get a hold of my sons stuff. He can't take it away from your house unless he is to go to my house, or a legit friend you can trust. I want him to be happy but at the same time learn a lesson. If y'all want something add it to the bill. Also thank you for letting me know another lie we have been told by Imani."

"Thank you and you're welcome. I don't even think he knows that's supposed to be a lie either."

"I really want them separated asap. Y'all have a nice day though and call or text me know the price."

"Okay bye."

"Bye Bug."

"Luna come on girl." Jasmine yells towards Luna.

"That smells good as fuck."

____

"So, you can get anything you want out of here." Luna asks as they walk into the game stop.

August looks around and sees the ps5. Last year he had an Xbox, but he wanted something different. He couldn't decide if a PS was what he actually wanted though.

"I want to play gta5, 2k, Spider-Man, cod, and little nightmares. I want to get Fortnite, and mortal combat online. What game system should I get?"

"My husband has the Ps5 that I got him for Christmas why don't you get that? Also, Luna has a PlayStation too so how about you get that so y'all don't have to worry about what y'all can play together and what y'all can't."

"You're right. Can I get the PlayStation."

"Okay would you like the whole setup that comes with it sir?"

"Yes, ma'am he would."

"Okay your total would be 2,113."

"Here you go ma'am." After a couple minutes of waiting for the money to transfer.

"Thank y'all and have a blessed day."

"Thank you and you too."

"Can we get food before going back to your place?"

"Sure."

They pull up to canes and order their food. Then head back to Luna's apartment. Luna FaceTime's Mr. Alsina while August opens the game system.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome son. I hope you enjoy it. Also, if you wanna buy games online let me know please so I can buy them for you."

"Yes sir. Also, Luna picked out me these stickers to put on the game and I think imma put them on there later once it's set up."

"I wanna see them when you're done."

"Okayy bet."

August plugs the game up to the tv and sets up a new account. Once he was done, he downloaded Fortnite, and mortal combat and he decided to play Fortnite. He bought a lot of vbucks and proceeded to enjoy the game and had Luna play with him.

They played until it was 8:45 and they ordered pizza and then watched a movie.

"Thank you, Luna."

"For what?" She asked confused.

"You made my first weekend in forever exciting. I felt like a person again."

"That's what real friends do. Let's go make a root beer float since we didn't get to do it yesterday."

"Okayy bet."