Chapter 5💔

Unedited

Luna's POV

"Girl you met August Alsina what is he like?" Jasmine asks.

"He's quiet and very shy." Luna says.

"What you mean?"

"Exactly what I mean. He doesn't say anything unless you talk."

"Sooo He's not conceded??"

"No he's very sweet actually he just doesn't say much. That Imani girl I have a feeling she's controlling."

"I bet she is. Last person she was with claimed she was."

"When I showed up they were talking about how Mr. Alsina couldn't switch me to a male. Little things I did he flinched and he doesn't make eye contact."

"Some people don't like eye contact."

"That is true but his you can tell he's been through something."

"If he has I feel bad for him."

"Me too. Plus I know mr. Alsina didn't try to change me out for a man. Other artists he has labeled either I work with them or Ethan does it. He chose me in front of Ethan knowing August wasn't comfortable or his girlfriend wasn't."

"Interesting. He did that shit on purpose."

"He has me working with August for a while. Mr. Alsina invited me to some kind of party he is having in a couple days. He said I can invite anyone and I want you to come bestie."

"What kind of party??"

"It's not formal but I'm still gonna dress a certain way."

"Okay bet. Call me tomorrow bae just got home from work and we're going out to eat."

"Okay have fun."

"Thank you bye bestie."

"Bye."

Luna has been in a relationship before but they never worked out in the end. They didn't end on bad terms it was very mutual. They just didn't love each other like they thought they did.

Flashback

"Hey babe can we talk?"

"Sure. I wanted to talk to you as well."

"Lately I've been feeling like we're trying to keep something that's not there. I'm not saying that there is something new in my life because that is not the case."

"No i understand what you mean. It doesn't feel like a relationship it feels like we're in lust."

"Yeah and I just want to feel love and be with a person who equally loves me."

"I understand."

"I hope there's no bad blood between us."

"No but just know if you ever need me I got you."

"You too Zack. I'll see and talk to you later."

"Okay bye Luna."

After that she hasn't really spoken to him in over a year.

End of flashback

"I wish I had a man or a "friend" I be bored around this house." Luna says out loud.

Her phone suddenly rings when she sits on her bed.

"Hi Mr. Alsina."

"Hi Luna bug. I was calling to ask you a very important question."