Chapter 25💔

Unedited

"Miss. Reese. We gave you chances after chances, and you continue to harass Mr. Alsina." The judge says.

"I really love him."

"From the tapes we've seen and heard. You love his money ma'am."

"I was stupid then. I didn't realize how much I loved August."

"Hmm is that so?"

"Yes."

"You can get in trouble for lying under oath. I know you're lying. You broke your other trespassing and violating the restraining order charges just yesterday with that young man over there. His daughter was almost taken away for your actions. Mr. Alsina begged me multiple times before to not arrest you, but you've gone too far in the last couple weeks. I'm done giving you chances Miss. Reese. I will be granting you 2 years and 6 months in prison. Upon that a 55-thousand-dollar bond. Now think about the problems you've caused and learn. Next time it won't be pretty. Court is done."

They take a crying and screaming Imani out the doors.

"Now as for you gentlemen. I advise y'all to choose y'all's women responsibly. Mr. Witherspoon if a woman is in a relationship leave her alone no matter what she says. You will find someone who'd love you genuinely. Mr. Alsina do not let another person put their hands on you ever. If you take action. Y'all are young learn from y'all's mistakes. I do not want to hear something had happened to either of y'all. Y'all have a good day."

"Thank you." They both say as the judge walks out.

"I'm really sorry August."

"It's cool. I'm glad you saw her for what she was."

"Yeah, I wish I never involved myself. She really played it like y'all's relationship wasn't a thing behind closed doors. I'm fucking stupid and I let her around my daughter."

"I can't really tell you what to do but as long as she stays that way don't look back."

"I won't. Me and my baby moms are actually tryna work shit out."

"That's good. I hope y'all work out. I gotta go but it was nice meeting you again."

"You too and I'm sorry again. Have a nice rest of your day."

"You as well." August says and walks out to meet with Luna.

August grabs her hand and kisses her.

____

"Can you make a YouTube video with me today? I have to do a Q&A."

"Yeah Bae. Let me finish this game with Bryson."

He puts his head set back on and tells his friends online the game they were playing was going to be his last game.

Luna had written the questions down after they left the courthouse. She sets up in her YouTube room. She also ordered them smoothies and made them snacks to go with the video. She sets her camera a certain way and wait for August to finish his game.

About 15 minutes later August walks in the room and sits down. Luna gets up and turns on her camera and sits down.

"Okay imma give you a couple cards and hold up your drink for the thumb nail."

August does as he is told and poses for a min.

"Okay Muna gang. Today is the day we do a Q&A. Yall wanted more with August so here he is today. August, you go first. After you read it, one of us or both depending on the question that is being asked to answer."

"Bet."

August picks up one of his cards and reads it.

"This is for Luna. When did you start liking The August Alsina?"

"Hmmm. After a couple times of meetings and talking to August I felt like he was really sweet, and he deserved so much more credit than what he was givin. I want to say around the time a couple's weeks to a month I started liking him. Obviously, I would never act on it due to him being with Imani. I kept it friendly and professional when needed to be." Luna says.

"That's crazy how I wouldn't have guessed that you had a crush on me."

"You had a girlfriend. I'd hope you weren't but then again she didn't deserve you, so I mean."

"Yeah, you right. I had small feelings for you couple months in. Even though we were friends you were there for me when I needed someone. Read the next card."

"Okay. Also, I didn't right anything hateful on these cards. I hate negativity and there were quite a few. This card says. August have you always grew up wealthy?"

"No actually. What they don't say about trying to become famous is that it takes time. We lived in Louisiana for a while until my dad's job moved him to Cali. Even when we got to cali we didn't have much money. The money my dad was making barely had us making it. My father had signed a bad contract at the time, so the label was making money off of his music investments. It wasn't until my dad met another person who decided to give all his investments to my dad, and he built his way up to the top. That took until I was about 16-17. So no, I never grew up on money."

August grabs a card and reads it.

"Have y'all made it official yet? We saw the media. I think y'all are very cute together and I hope y'all last long."

"I actually made it official with him first at an arcade. Don't give me the sappy oh a boy is required to ask a female out because that ain't true. I didn't know if August was ready yet due to the situation but while we were at the arcade on a date, I couldn't help myself. Thank you love for the support and showing us love."

"I was gonna ask her out but for some reason I was scared. I know she wouldn't hurt me, but I just always had that thought. When she asked me, I was shocked honestly. I'm used to the man 'standards' I didn't know what to say or how to react. One thing I did know after the realization I did want to be with her. I didn't want to lose her." August says then looks at her.

"I love you Aug."

"I love you too baby girl. Thank you to the person who wrote that question." August says then kisses her.

"Okayy next card. When are you gonna upload again? We miss you, Luna. This video is actually the next upload, but I missed y'all too. I need to record new content. I've been so busy I haven't had the time, but I will I promise after this video."

They continue the video until it was about 9:45. The couple makes food together before they head to bed.

A/n: Next chapter will be about the date. The book will be done soon I hope y'all enjoyed the book.