230 VS 1

Lucy's P.O.V

After last night I'm a little sore Natsu finally decided to mark me I wonder what took him so long he's calmed down a lot ever since so that's grand all that's left to to do is me marking him but I want to make it special so it can wait.

I stare at the alarm clock and see it's 6:30 and sigh, todays gonna be a long day for us all I just hope they're as prepared as I am for today I've always thought this day would come but never in such magnitude... I guess better all at once then in sections im happy to make this a guild thing and not a groups thing and hopefully this all turns out okay.

I get out of bed and make breakfast for me a Natsu.  While going through a list of rules in my head for today Natsu sneaks up on me which catches me off guard.

"Morning Luce"

He hugs me from behind and kisses me on the cheek which I gladly accept.

"Morning my sleep dragon I'm surprised you snuck up on me so easily you're lucky I didn't attack"

He giggles in my ear and I shake me head I start dishing up his breakfast which he gladly accepts and goes to sit down.

"I would take anything you throw my way Luce"

Okay maybe not as normal as I first thought he was it's rather odd I will have to give my mother a ring later and ask or maybe I can ask Dragneel cause I'm pretty sure he should be back to normal right now.

"Oh shhh you, are you ready for today?"

He looks up at me like he has no clue what I'm on about and I just sit down with my food and laugh  practically amazed at how he forgot already.

"Todays the big 230 vs 1 day can't believe you forgot already"

His eyes shoot open and he chokes on his food a little but then he frowns so I sit with an eyebrow raised waiting for him to say something.

"I don't think I like the thought of  you doing it on your own can we make it a 230 vs 2 type of deal"

I just stared at him blank face wondering what the hell is going on with him.

Natsu's P.O.V

Today I woke up feeling different first thing I noticed was luce wasn't with me the second thing I noticed was a picture of me and her on her bed side table and made me realise how much I love this woman which don't get me wrong I already knew I loved her but something about her today just makes me want to please her in every way, no more joking about and goofing off I just want to treat her like the lady she is, a very beautiful one at that.

She sits there looking at me dumbfounded like I've just said something out of character which makes me second guess what I said.

"It's okay if not I don't want to stand on your toes I just want to support you mentally physically and in anyway I possibly can"

"Uhhhh what is this and what have you done to my Natsu the one that says go and get them or none of em stand a chance or oh this is gonna be so much fine or I'm all fired up or...."

She keeps on rambling and all I can do is laugh she's so adorable when she's confused and starts over thinking  she pauses and just stares at me I just walk over kiss her forehead and start cleaning up breakfast.

Lucy's P.O.V

We're already on our way to the underground base where it would all take place and before I even start anything I need to know Natsu is okay and that's this is normal I'm kinda starting to miss my playful Natsu I just hope this isn't a big deal and I'm overthinking it.