Back to the crew. Christmas special 🎁🎁

Levy's P.O.V

I received word that Lucy and her siblings and Natsu are coming back so i decided to tell everyone and throw a surprise party also Christmas part might as well have them at the same time for there return and it's been over 2 years now so they should have finished training  by now so guess they will finally be back for good guess I should of known Lucy and Natsu would of ended up together I mean it's so obvious every one guessed it I mean when have I ever been wrong okay I don't think I want to answer that.

Lucy's P.O.V

I'm on my way back and I can smell the air is changing the smell of home is close so close I think I should do a first job with Natsu just so I'm not out of the loop and get money of course and can't wait for the shopping to bring I haven't bought any Christmas presents yet I guess I'll just hang around the guild for today.

Mira's P.O.V

I'm doing the Christmas decorations and I swear I'm forgetting something , I question and look around to realise there is no mistletoe I look at the time to find they would be her in five minutes I quickly ran to the back grabbing everything throwing it everywhere to find the mistletoe and the box at the back just so happened to be where the mistletoes were I got the box rushed to the front were the entrance is and started climbing to reach to the roofs It would be easier if I used elfman as a transformation but Christmas is special so I'll make the effort.

Natsu's P.O.V

I'm finally back in the city where I first saw Lucy and it's now my home I thought back on all the years of when she first found me till now we were so young back then were dose all the time go , as I looked down I saw the Christmas lights they looked so beautiful. My thoughts were interpreted by an excited Lucy on the phone screaming Juvia and Erza telling them to get to town circle I'm confused as why Untill I hear the music the song they danced to when they were younger was on I slid down the mountain with her and she had already got three outfits for all of them I couldn't wait I get to see them dance again.

Erza's P.O.V

Soon as I got into town I knew what she wanted to do I remember everything like it was yesterday as I started running faster I saw Juvia running along side me we both smiled at each other and looked ahead only to see Lucy in a All red she picked up two more and threw it at up we turned invisible and got ready.

(Watch video to see them three dance)

Juvia's P.O.V

"Omg girls we haven't danced in so long we should do it more often" after my words all you could hear where cheers and whistles I smiled but then it hit me we just revealed our identities and the girls didn't seem to care all well.

Lucy's P.O.V

As I'm thinking the city it's self should know there protecters we might as well announce it now " Hello people there has been a secret in this city for a while and you probably thinking who are these people I've never seen them around well your wrong you have seen us around but just in different outfits and wigs we are the protectors of this city we are assassins and anyone willing to try and stop us go right ahead we don't show mercy but I will not harm anyone in the city nothing has changed we have been doing this for years to keep all you safe but I will erase this bit of your memory and it will be what we look like so have fun okay" I start to walk away and counted down from ten  1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10 me and the girls were gone and the memory of our faces were swiped all they need to know is that we are here guess it's good to share a secret on Christmas.

Levy's P.O.V

Erza And Juvia went cause lucy called them so we have time so I got everyone in their positions and turned the lights off 2 minutes later the door opened and the lights turned on we all jumped and yelled "SURPRISE" with party poppers going off "Wow this place looks upgraded and beautiful I like what you did with the place you guys" I just looked at her and the word shock was not on her face the way I expected it to be so I asked "Well aren't you surprised?" She just looked at the others behind her and saw they were all shocked except her "but I knew you guys were here like I can sense your magic let alone your scent" great just great this happened "EVERY TIME!" We all shouted it at the same time and laughed straight afterwards. I guess this family is the family I'm stuck with but don't get me wrong I love it here.

Cana's P.O.V

" What are you guys waiting for LETS START DRINKING?!" I laughed as everyone cheered but the night doesn't feel complete without the karaoke I might even join myself but first I'm gonna go and get it all while drinking cause well why not.

Jasmine's P.O.V

I didn't expect this tonight I thought we would get back not run off and start dancing in the street then come to a party that feels like a family gathering which it kinda is and then act like nothing happened I thought it was gonna be like go back to the crew without having interruptions catch up with everyone have Natsu call me psych twenty fore seven and then go home and relax guess not but it doesn't bother me either way everyone is happy so it makes me happy so might as well get dancing.

Lucy's P.O.V

I see Cana go to the back which come on the bar is the other way so I started to follow her , as I've managed to get through the crowd Cana came out holding a karaoke station she had the mic the songs everything even the speakers so I guess me Wendy Cana Jasmine and Erza are all doing karaoke well tonight's just about to start so I'm gonna have fun while it lasts.

( hey guys I know it's not Christmas yet but might as well make it now instead of making later when Christmas is gone so here we go also the next chapter will be the karaoke bit with extra so get ready don't forget to smile and stay true to you)