Waking up beside him

Lucy's P.O.V

I stayed the night in earth-land as we was under attack I decided to get rouge to join my assassin crew the family. I woke up with someone's arms around me and I felt safe and warm I turned around to find a sleeping Natsu I looked up as my head in on his bare chest only to see him smiling I moved up so I was face to face with him I kissed his lips and was about to get up when his hold on me got tighter like I was gonna die or something as I started thinking that I saw tears come out of his eyes like what happened he was smiling a minute ago why is he crying "LUCEEE!" He shot up and scared the living shit out of me. He looked at me and cried even harder "Luce.... don't leave me" he hardly got his words out and I wanted him to know that I wasn't going anywhere "Shhhh....I'm here Natsu you're okay I in your arms and I'm not leaving you" I whispered in his ear. I giggled after five minutes of him still holding me "Luce what's so funny?" He muffled in to my neck "I mean I could get used to waking up beside you everyday you know it's kinda addicting" he she smiled and licked me neck "NATSU!!" I pushed him off me with the force I thought I never had "Hehe.....I know you hate it but it's fun" I started to get angry and chase straight after him. After we finished chasing each other I got a text from Sting.

Text message

S: Lucy we got to go and finish your training cause you kinda passed out on us it's like you knew something was wrong?!!

L: okay and well I didn't feel right and I guess me and Natsu are connected it's just a thing I know I guess I just felt nervous I'll get Wendy to check it out

S: okay but don't take to long I'll see you in hell

L: alright seya

End  message

I finished my conversation with my lil brother and decided to get ready and go to the guild.

Natsu's P.O.V

As Lucy wanted to go to the guild and I wanted to stay home with her she just left without me so I quickly got ready and sprinted after her. "LUCEE!" Soon as I got there I screamed her name like I needed her by my side or I was gonna die "Calm down I'm right here gee has dragon season started already?" Soon as she said them words it hit me that tomorrow is dragon season and that's when I panicked "BYE!!" She grabbed me by my scarf as I tried to run away "Why are you scared of it Natsu?" She asked me and I just gulped "I just don't want to hurt you Luce" I looked down at the floor knowing I wasn't going to get away "Sweetie you couldn't hurt me even if you tried" I heard her giggle like it was nothing to worry about well she's   Damm wrong. Instead of running from it I just hugged her until Erza spoke up "LUCE NATSU!!" Soon as I heard the word Luce come out of her mouth I growled at her and she was taken back by the fact that I even looked her in the eye let alone a growl she just gulped as Luce gave her a death stare "Never call me Luce" she spat venom at Erza and all I could see was a drop of sweat running down her face "Well okay sorry and well why don't you sing for us before you leave we missed hearing you sing" everyone cheered and starting chanting Lucy's name "Natsu has to do it with me" my eyes wide opened and them puppy eyes how could I say no to such a beautiful crazy scary lady I just nodded and soon as the beat kicked in I definitely knew what song we were gonna be singing .

(Play song)

Lucy

You'll never take us alive

Natsu

We swore that death will do us apart they'll call our crimes a work of art