The Number of the Queen

Natsu's P.O.V

I woke up and looked around me like I normally do every morning but one thing caught my eye a piece of paper on the floor and the memory came back

Flash back

I tried to leave but Luce pulled me back and gave me a piece of paper after the scolding she gave me and her brother sting and we almost died.

End flashback

I shivered in fear remembering what had gone on and I went to pick it up to see what it was I didn't even think of opening it when she gave it to me I was too annoyed that's she was leaving and I didn't know why so I decided to open it now I opened it with care so I didn't rip it and it said 'This is my number is you need me and put me as Blur so no one knows it me if you ever get caught up in a situation that's means then taking your phone and don't bother me unless it's important I'll see you in a months time 07729-79175' I just looked shocked I have the Queen assassins number I smiled that I was happy for the rest of the day.

Lucy's P.O.V

It's finally time to go to the dragon world and see my family again but I can't wait to meet the dragons again they were like family and we always had a bound that was un breakable I ways ready to leave when my phone went off. I looked at my phone to see it's was for an unknown number and it read 'it's me the one who saw you hate so much but you love me at the same time the one who almost got killed by your brother good luck don't forget about me will yah 😉 ' I saved Natsu's number to my phone and just ignored him and left and I couldn't way to see everyone I think I was a little to excited.

?????? P.O.V

I couldn't wait for my sister arrive and I can't wait to see the look on her face when I tell her about our lost brother he came back with a wife and everything I can't wait this is gonna be so cool. I saw a portal open and the blonde hair and I rushed over and hugged her "LUCY!" I jumped on her with out a second thought that she was caring all her belongings "can't ..... breath" Lucy said and I let go worried she just took a deep breath and looked at me.

Lucy's P.O.V

I saw my sister and first thing she does is try to kill me "Hey Jasmine why are are you so happy normally when I come and see you always just wait for me and the castle?" I asked her and yes we have a castle we own the dragon world I'm a princess so is my sister sting is a prince so is rouge and well used to be my lost brother but I do t talk about him anymore no one else does either "Well come with me and you will find out for yourself missy" she just started to walk of and I followed her while rolling my eyes I was curious of what was going on and just waited till she stopped my eyes widened and tears started forming in my eyes "ZEREF YOUR ALIVE!" My long lost brother was in front of me I couldn't believe it i couldn't help but jump up and hug him I missed him so much then I realised there was a girl I never seen before "Who are you?" I asked trying not to sound rude "Hey Lucy I'm Mavis your brothers wife" my eyes widened and I froze in shock I looked at my brother and I snapped "YOU HAVE A WIFE AND I WASNT INVITED TO THE WEDDING?!" I was so mad that he gulped in fear of what I might do next I slapped him round the face and Jasmine and Mavis just laughed and Zeref had water and the corner of his eyes "Where is mum and dad anyway?" I asked and they all looked at me with the look saying that they didn't have a clue "Looking for us?" I heard two voices behind me I turned around and saw my mother and father I ran up to them and hugged them both "I've missed you guys so much" they just hugged me back and we catched up over dinner and after that I went to my room to unpack.

Layla's P.O.V

I sent my daughter Lucy to her room and so she could unpack and everything while I made plans on her training and who she would be training with and i was debating if I should let her use death magic and get her brother to train her while I was contemplating whether or not to let her train with her brother I decided that she would be the first to train with Zeref and of course Jasmine will help out with that training cause she's a girl and well there practically twin sisters they look just like each other only that Jasmine has less growth on her chest then Lucy does I set it up with Zeref he agreed like he had a choice but I left it at that and I was time for me to get schedules ready of who she would be trying with next and I thought it would be good if she went to the dragons next as I know she misses them so I headed of out to go speak to the dragons.

Jasmines P.O.V

I went to Lucy's room to see if she wanted to go to town and buy some new clothes since well I don't think Lucy is good with keeping up with fashion and her clothes looked a little last season "Hey Lucy we are going shopping get ready and I'll meet you out side!" I shouted loud enough so she could here me and I heard her moving around like a mad woman getting ready which mad me laugh. I was outside when I saw Lucy coming down the steps of the castle and she looked pretty her hair was curled and her smile when she breathed is was like she was free again and I just laughed and soon as she saw me she ran towards me so fast I didn't even see what just happened "LETS GO SHOPPING!" She shouted grabbing my wrist and dragging me to our favourite clothe shop ever.

Back with Natsu.

Natsu's P.O.V

I went to the hide out were everyone one was and sat down when I saw Sting walk in "Sting Were Is Luce at?" I asked and everyone was waiting for an answer "she left already she will be back in a month to check on us" everyone was shocked she already left without saying goodbye damm how cold of her I decided to take out my phone and text her.

Text messages

I see you didn't want to say goodbye to us then why you so heartless Luce

Shut it I was on a job okay so I left and why are you texting me I'm busy shopping with my sister gee

Sounds like someone is mad 😏

I'll come back and kill you 😡

End of text message

I'm gonna leave it at that cause she will do that I sighed in defeat but a smile still showed on my face just because I got the Queen assassins number damm I dreamt about the day I would get it now I do next step closer of trying to get to know her.

Back to Lucy and Jasmine.

Jasmine's P.O.V

Lucy kept getting messages and and angry looked appeared in her face and with my Curiosity I peeked and saw the Salamander and that's when I realised she was texting a boy "So who's this Lucky boy then Lucy?" I questioned her and she just glared at me "His name is Natsu one of my assassins in my crew you should join we should go back there just so you can join then come back" she said and I thought for a second and just nodded "Okay we go back after shopping and I'll meet everyone but we have to be back in 6 hours okay" I saw her nod and we finished up shopping and trust me we brought a lot we walked to our fathers office what we like to call his man cave and told him we will be in 5 hours we went back the earthland and set off to were her and the others hide out was.

Lucy's P.O.V

When I walked in with my sister behind me everyone was so happy to see me they all cheered but soon as they saw my sister as they know as death road it went silent "Guys we are not here for long but my sister here wanted to join so that's what's gonna happen" I said as I heard a familiar voice "Jasmine is that you?" I heard my brothers voice and Jasmine just ran up to him and hugged him "STING!" I just laughed when I heard another persons voice "Missed me already Luce?" I just sighed in annoyance and he hugged me from behind "If I was you Natsu I would let go because your not gonna be able to breathe again understood?" He back away with his hands in the air and everyone just laughed "Mira Put the mark on my sister will yah" I claimed and Mira just smiled and accepted and I talked to Levy and Erza just to catch up and spend some time and then it was time to go I said goodbye and when we returned it was ready to go to sleep me and Jasmine was so tired that Jasmine followed me to my room cause mine was the closest and soon as are heads hit the pillows we was out like a light.