The demons

Jasmine's P.O.V

We have finally arrived at the demons den and well it don't seem that bad like to me this would be a perfect place to live which is surprising that I want to live in hell I got snapped out of my thoughts with Lucy pushing me to the ground. My eyes widened I saw Lucy bleeding and I broke I went to attack but Lucy got there first.

Lucy's P.O.V

The only question on my mind is why are they after Jasmine I was right In front of her why got through all the effort and made sure I didn't get hit but they can think twice if they think there Gonna make a mark on my sister. I stood my ground and hissed they looked at me confused and approached me I didn't move back I kept my eyes locked in one spot so I knew where every demon was and Jasmine so I could protect her. As they came closer I grabbed Jasmine and put her behind me and then made a double of myself to protect her from behind I wasn't taken any chances . Suddenly they all stopped and looked up I followed there gaze and saw a shadow figure I didn't take my eyes off the shadow as the magic coming from the shadow was more powerful then the other demons around me. I glared with such cold eyes that you couldn't even tell if I was a stone or human or demon I  lit myself on fire so the shadow will disappear and the figure will take a figure . As the shadow faded a man came into view had red eyes and black hair they looked so familiar to me that I couldn't help but take a step forward "Rogue is it possible that's you?" I heard Jasmine move towards me and look at the person who could possibly be our brother "Hello Jasmine Lucy what do I owe this pleasure of seeing your two beautiful faces again?" Soon as I heard the guys voice I knew for certain that it was Rouge I picked up Jasmine and flew to Rouge and hugged him "Rouge why are you down here I haven't seen you in years and it looks like you have been hiding down here?" He just looked down like he had an answer but didn't want to say like her felt guilty.

Rouge's P.O.V

I can't believe there here like what in the world with drove them to such measures that they had to come to hell "answer my question first big sis" it felt weird saying that again but I'm starting to get questioning looks from the other demons "Well short or long I'm a demon I came here to learn from the demons and then found out that Jasmine is also a demon and she hadn't learned it yet sooooo answer my question now" why is she smiling like it's nothing i don't understand how she's handling it so well " To start when the heck have you ever became a demon including Jasmine second I didn't want to hurt you guys my power got to strong and well I couldn't control it so I ended up moving to Hell and then became the king of demons I run the underworld!?" She just looked at me with that smile I never forgot but surprising she's not afraid of me she doesn't even look the slightest bit scared neither does Jasmine then that's when it hit me there magic power is way stronger then mine and everyone's here. The only question running through my head was what have they been doing for the past years that I've been gone "Well little brother you missed out on a lot lets go and get something to eat and talk over what you have missed."

30 minutes later.

"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!?" I stood up and slammed my fist on the restaurant table, everything went silent and Lucy and Jasmine just looked at me in a are you serious look "Yes she has he is Igneels son" SHE WHAT "YOUR DATING THAT PINK HAIRED IDIOT" I shouted even louder then before but before I could blink I was on the floor with Lucy's hand on my neck the other in a fist in the air ready to punch me "first of its Salmon second of all he's not an idiot third of all if you have a problem then speak now before I rip you to shreds" she hissed at me and I just gulped I can't believe she that over protective of him I thought it was supposed  to be the other way round.

Natsu's P.O.V

Me and Stripper  are fighting like always and I felt a sharp pain in my stomach like I had just been cut I looked down to find nothing was wrong with me I started to get worried as I started to get my Lucy senses that she was in danger. I stopped fighting and ran I had to go to the dragon realm or I would never forgive myself if I found out my Luce had got hurt and I didn't realise it and go after her. I stopped for a second and remembered I can just teleport straight to her.

Jasmine's P.O.V

I saw Lucy flinch and realised she hasn't healed her self but I remained calm as like I didn't care and it seems I'm the only one who saw it.

Lucy's P.O.V

My stomach kills and I can't heal it I feel like I'm losing my strength it's rather painful if I do say so myself  and to make matters worse I have an idiot of a brother that's Pissed me the hell of and I don't even know why I'm this angry. I stood up as I saw the other demons staring at me like I just committed a crime and decided to drink my milkshake and close my eyes.
"LUCE!" My eyes snapped open as to the only person who calls me Luce is Natsu I turned my head to the side in an instant only to realise he is holding his stomach too "NATSU!" I run up to him only to feel more pain and saw him wince in the same way I did "Luce you're okay thank god" he hugged me forgetting about the pain and soon as I hugged him back he kissed me. My eyes were wide open and well I don't even think he knows we're we are then it hit me I didn't feel pain no more. I lifted up my shirt only to see that the cut had disappeared. I was going through my thought until I remembered the book I read with Jasmine ' The only way to be healed when you have been struck by a demon is a true loves kiss you might think it's strange but this is the way to live ' I blinked to see if he was okay and he looked perfectly normal like he wasn't in pain anymore but that's when he growled and held my hand as his back turned on me I followed his gaze and saw Rouge "Hello there Natsu long time no see and you can calm down I'm not gonna try and kill my own sister like I did try and kill yours" My eyes widened. "You tried to kill Wendy?" My eyes went dark and Natsu could tell "Yes I did indeed and what?" He just said like it was nothing.

Rouge's P.O.V

Oh shit I shouldn't of said that as I was about to step back she was already behind me "You tried to kill one of my friends my family my assassin" I looked at her and gulped as I thought she was gonna attack she went for one of the demons that surrounded us I blinked my eyes and that demon was dead "Lucy what have you done?" I spoke as I started to stand up "You my family my friends my people mad then I'll will do the same thing brother" she said in such a demonic voice "plus lil brother I bet you didn't know that the idiot I just killed tried to attack Jasmine so I protected her and got hurt in the process" my eyes widened why didn't she say that too begin with " So next time if I was you keep you're hands too yourself or I'll burn them and you will never get them back understand?!" She raised her voice a little bit at the end which didn't make me feel at ease at all I just hugged her out of sorrow with no words to say.

Natsu's P.O.V

Soon as I saw the guy hug Luce I felt like I was gonna turn like it was rage inside me ready to come out I growled without realising and saw Lucy's gaze on me. She smiled and all my troubles went away I wanted to to hold her but that dick head is still holding her my rage came back and I finally let it out. I punched whatever his name is in the face and hugged my Luce tighter then ever I didn't even know were we was so I decided to ask while it was still peaceful." Luce where are we?" I asked holding her a little tighter then before "Hell" she simply stated as like it was nothing I span her around and looked at her straight in the eyes "ARE YOU SERIOUS WHY ARE YOU IN HELL ITS DANGEROUS!" She just laughed like it was nothing "calm down Natsu you know I never lose a fight believe in me" she kissed my nose to ease my tension in my muscles and well since I was here why not spend it with Luce for a day "Well tomorrow Rouge you will be training me and Jasmine and for now I'm going to spend it with Natsu as it feels like forever that I haven't seen him" I just giggled and was happy "Lucy you saw him last week but whatever I'm gonna find mine and your rooms seya tonight Lucy" I saw Lucy nod and well me and her spent the day together and I enjoyed every bit of it.