The temptation

(The song above is country but if you would like to listen then please do but don't play yet)

Natsu's P.O.V

All I've been able to think of is Lucy's touch I don't know why. I try and distract myself by getting up putting on the radio and looking outside the window where the water splashed on the cold glass.

(You can play the song now if you wish)

Song

N: there's a want and there's a need
There's a history between girl like her and guys like me
Cowboys and angels.

I've got boot and she's got wings I'm hell on wheels and she's heavenly
I'd die for her and she'd live for me
Cowboys and angels.

We ride side by side
A cloud of dust a ray of light
My touch is her temptation her kiss is my salvation
She's sweet I'm wild we're dangerous
Cowboys and angels.

Not sure why her path crossed mine accident or grand design
Maybe god just kinda likes
Cowboys and angels.

We ride side by side a cloud of dust a ray of light
My touch is her temptation
Her kiss is my salvation
She's sweet I'm wild we're dangerous
Cowboys and angels.

There's a want and there's a need
There's a history between
Girls like you and guys like me
Cowboys and angels.

Cowboys and angels.

End of song.

Still Natsu's P.O.V

After we all celebrated I had to go back cause I was second in command of the fairytail assassination crew but I just wanted Lucy and it's only been three days like my life is nothing without her it's so boring.

Stings P.O.V

After the party we all had I stayed a night so I could catch up with my mother and father and I also had to catch up with the dragons so I thought why not just stay there for a month and catch up with everyone and see how the town people are doing.

Jasmine's P.O.V

Some how I can feel Natsu even though he went back yesterday its like Lucy and Natsu are connected some how but I had other things to worry about like who me am lucy was training with next.

Layla's P.O.V

I can't believe my oldest daughter is now in a relationship with Mr. Dragneel it feels like it was meant to be between them and well me and my youngest daughter always shipped it so we are both happy but the one question repeating in my head is who are they training with next so I thought why not the angels and demons as everyone now knows that Lucy is demon gotta make sure she can control it. My mind was made up and I calling them into my office.

Lucy's P.O.V

I was just called into my mother's office and I just wanna curl up in bed and dream about Natsu, it's like I can't go a day without him it's annoying me I'll have to ask my mother about it.

Jasmine's P.O.V

I've just been called to my mother's office and I have questions on my mind but I guess it's nothing to do with me unless hang on if I'm Lucy's twin does that make me a demon what the hell
why am I just finding this out right now this is ridiculous and that was that me storming of to my mother's office.

Layla's P.O.V

I sat there waiting for the girls to walk in to my office "MOTHER!" I heard the doors slam open to see to angry girls which confused me. I just sat back in my seat and prepared myself for the worst.

Lucy's P.O.V

"JASMINE IM SPEAKING FIRST" I couldn't help but be angry "NO LUCY I AM AND YOU WANNA KNOW WHY WELL IM GONNA TELL YOU WHY IM YOU'RE TWIN CORRECT AND YOUR A DEMON SO IM ALSO A DEMON AN NO ONE EVER THOUGHT TO TELL ME!" She got me so angry I just slapped her straight round the face. As she flew into the wall and made a dent init she just looked at me with confusion and her eyes opened like she was surprised "DONT YOU DARE YELL AT ME THINKING THAT I KNEW I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I WAS ONE AND YOU'RE TAKING YOUR ANGER OUT ON ME HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL YOU IDIOT!" I needed to calm down so I just looked at my mother only to find out that she's scared for her life and the guilty look in her eye "Mother calm down sometimes people don't know how to speak to somebody about a sensitive subjects but I don't blame you for anything and no should Jasmine in fact I think we're stupid for not figuring that out sooner"
Everyone was silent too my words my mother was crying and Jasmine well she just looked shocked at how responsible and sensible I had become.

"Lucy Jasmine I'm sorry on my behalf that I didn't tell you both sooner I was just scared of what you might think of yourself and how it would effect you and there is one more thing you should know Jasmine when you turn twenty two that's when you will become ill and I'm telling you this so you know but with Lucy we had no clue but yours we knew with the research on the twins" my mother passed me and Jasmine who is now stood next to me a book with the words 'Twin Demons' as the title. Me and Jasmine looked at each other and nodded we re-quipped our reading glasses and flipped through the pages together and was done in seconds. We was shocked of all the things we just read. I stood there and looked at Jasmine that now had tears running down her face I just hugged her but realised why we were here in the first place "Mum who are we training with next and I also have a question after this?" I stopped hugging Jasmine and held her hand "Well I guess you start with the angles then the demons as you both have not learnt that yet" I was shocked that Jasmine hadn't learnt that magic yet and here's me thinking she learnt every magic in existence "Okay and now my question why do I feel like I need Natsu right now like it's tearing me apart that he's not here next to me?" My mother just sighed at my question I'm assuming that it's pretty obvious but I don't have a clue " You and Natsu now share a physical bond he has chosen you as his mate and well dragon season is coming up but it won't affect you only him so when the dragon session comes he will do anything to get to you and mark you as his okay so now that you know will you be going or will you text him?" I just laughed at the thought of him chasing me down trying to mark me "Im gonna go training I think me and Jasmine need to show them demons that we never got along with who's boss so see you in a bit mother" I said while dragging Jasmine along with me to my room.

Jasmine's P.O.V

Everything is going on at once dragon session is coming and me and Lucy won't be affected but who will try and mark me that's my question but I subsided the fact that I don't think anyone would mark me and decided to ask Lucy a question "Lucy may I ask you something?" Lucy just looked at me a smiled so I took the as a yes "When dragon session comes will you let Natsu mark you or will you push him away?" She stopped what she was doing and looked at me while thinking "Jasmine to be honest with you I'll let him mark me but I do have to tease him first" I just laughed as to she still the same old Lucy that I will always remember no matter what happens. We got ready to go to the demons to show them who's boss and I'm kinda nervous to be learning new magic these two are the only ones I haven't learned yet except the zodiacs Magic but I'll be learning that after the demons and angels so I went to my room packed some essentials and realised me and Lucy are bending my mother's rules by going to the demons first and I just laughed. Me and Lucy was heading out to the demons and had laughs along the way as we had to go through town to get to the demons.