The hell has arrived!

Natsu's P.O.V

I woke up in the bar and to be honest it's kinda loud first thing in the morning I look around to see Lucy still drinking

"Hey Luce how come your still drinking?"

"Oh hey Natsu your awake finally and well with all these new powers I can't seem to get drunk at all now it's kinda of a let down"

"Okay but what are you doing today then?"

Erza's P.O.V

I walk into the bar and see everyone is awake and see Lucy drinking and I thought isn't it a little to early for her to be drinking.

"Lucy I need to talk to you real quick"

" okay Erza but if it's about strawberry cake I'm not gonna be happy"

Lucy and I walk up to her office were she keeps everyone's personal files and there background locked away.

"Okay Erza hit me what you need to get off your chest cause you normally are the last person to talk about your feelings? "

"Well I've come to warn you about the darkness that's gonna hit our city and turn this place into a ghost town"

"And how do you know this Erza Scarlet I mean you have no power that lets you see the future and if there was darkness coming to the down I would of known I would of sensed it?"

"Trust me the only thing you don't know about me is that I can break cover up magic and that's what the enemy's are using so you can't sense it  and it's coming sooner then you think it will happened today they are getting closer by the second"

"Finally you tell me and Erza I knew all along you had that magic that's why your second in the guild and that's what makes you special and thanks I could sense it too but I had to find away for you to tell me instead of me just asking why you wouldn't tell me"

"You knew about it?"

"Yes Erza and as soon and they enter the city walls we will know what they all look like and where they are heading and the blue alarms will go off in everyone's houses and here"

"What do you mean everyone's house that would panic the city?"

"No every assassins house has the blue Alarm but it's slightly different sounded then the assassin danger alert it has the words saying - the city needs you- and then they will all come here for there coordinates and there roll"

"Well Lucy your very planned"

"I always am aren't I , now off you go you know what to do when the alarm goes off" 

"Okay Lucy seya"

Lucy's P.O.V

I sigh as she leaves the room and shout for Natsu to come up to the office. 

As he entered he looked around having not been up here before and soon as he eyes landed on me his eyes light up.

"Hey Luce what's up you seem all gloomy?"

"Hey Natsu can you do something for me?"

"Sure Luce what is it ?"

" well I need a massage like right now and I want you to give me a shoulder massage cause it's been a pain in my ass for awhile now "

"Okay Luce anything you want and also Luce tomorrow I've got a surprise for you and I hope you like it but after wards your gonna have to do something otherwise it's not gonna be a secret anymore"

"Okay Natsu but you must know I don't really like surprises all that much but im sure I'll like this one"

I turn away from him as he massages my back and feel slight pain but all the knots have vanished and felt so much better I closed my eyes and relaxed for awhile.