Day traning prt 2

Jasmine

All my friends are heathens take it slow wait for them to ask you who you know please don't make any sudden moves you don't know the half of the abuse

Both

All my friends are heathens take it slow wait for them to ask you who you know please don't make any sudden moves you don't k ow the half of the abuse.

Lucy

Welcome to the room of people who have rooms of people that they loved one day docked away just because we checked the guns at the door doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades you'll never know the psychopath sitting next to you you'll never know the murder sitting next to you you'll think how'd I get here sitting next to you and after all I said please don't  forget.

Both

All my friends are heathens take it slow wait for them to ask you who you know please don't make any sudden moves you don't know the half of the abuse

Lucy

We don't deal with outsiders very well they say newcomers have a certain smell you have trust issues not to mention they say they can smell your intentions you'll never know the freak show sitting next to you you'll have some weird people sitting next to you you'll think how'd I get here sitting next to you and after all I said please don't forget

Both

All my friends are heathens take is slow wait for them to ask you who you know please don't any sudden moves you don't know the half of the abuse

Jasmine

All my friends are heathens take is slow wait for them to ask you who you know
All my friends are heathens take it slow wait for them to ask you who you know.

Lucy

Why'd you come you knew you should of stayed I tried to warn you just to stay away and now they're outside ready to bust it looks like you might be one of us.

Lucy's P.O.V

We had now finished our warm up and rouge started teaching us demon spells. I started to get dizzy after we finished and Jasmine was the only one that could tell I was about to fall when Rouge and Sting caught me just in time "Lucy are you okay?" They both said is sync I nodded my head and tried to stand on my own two feet but failed as I was falling again both of them caught me again and decided to take us to above so I could get away from the demonic stench but it made me feel even worse and all I saw was the dark as my eye lids where getting heavy and I drifted to sleep.

Rouge's P.O.V

I carried Lucy back as to Jasmine what winning that she had to walk back too so Sting decided to carry her. While we were walking and the castle came into view as we were walking through the town I could feel the towns people's eyes where on us and the worst thing I hate is a crowd well people that think I'm creepy just them people.

Sting's P.O.V

I could tell Rouge was uncomfortable with all the eyes on us so I nudged Jasmine and she just rolled her eyes and as soon as she clicked her fingers we were all invisible and all you could see is a commotion of shocked people all around us I saw his muscles relax a little knowing no one can see him and I just laughed to myself of how shy he is.