New magic

Lucy's P.O.V

It's been a while since I've seen my crew my family to be exact here's me thinking while I'm in the middle of training with metelicana the last dragon left it's half way through the day and it's hotter then normal so after this I'm going to tan and text Natsu and check in on all of them "LUCY!" Hang on did I just zone out why is he shouting "WHAT!" Does he have to be this annoying he's just like Gajeel crap it's Gajeel's father ugh what's wrong with me today " We have finished training you can go now" why is he annoyed ugh anyway I'm gonna go and relax and tan for awhile.

Jasmine's P.O.V

I've realised Lucy's behaviour today she's not acting like her self and her magic is getting stronger by the second and it don't fell safe to be around but I guess I have to report back to mother and keep an eye on her or things will take a turn for the worst.

Layla's P.O.V

I was doing paper work when I got a text from Jasmine and as soon as I read it I ran to go find Jude as to what I had read was not good so I picked up my pace . As I saw him in the corridor I couldn't help but shout "JUDE ITS TIME!" He looked at me with fear yet sorrow and I felt like breaking down but had to keep strong for there sake.

Lucy's P.O.V

Everyone around me is being weird. There looking at me like I'm not even human. My thought was stopped by a throbbing head ache , as soon as I was about to get my phone my eyes started getting heavy my breathing quickened my blood was hot and my face went numb , passing out was my only option to get rid of this pain so that's what I did fell asleep till the pain goes.

Natsu's P.O.V

I don't know why but I have a bad feeling like Lucy is in trouble I'll just ask her brother see if e had any information about Lucy cause I don't want to bother her "STING!!" I shouted to see everyone quiet and me here waiting for an answer "WHAT FIRE FREAK!!" I looked to my right and see him under a table trying to sleep. That idiot is just lazy and a pain in the ass "Come here we need to talk" I said in a serious tone so he knew I wasn't playing around "okay now what's going on Natsu what's this about?" He asked knowing how serious this conversation is gonna be he kept a straight face "I need to know if you know anything about Lucy's condition cause I have a bad feeling she's in trouble?" After I said that his phone went off and by the sound of the message voice it was from his mother. He looked at his phone and his eyes widened and sweat dropped down his face "Natsu we got to go" I tilted my head and thought I better not ask any questions he just ran and I followed. When we were in a closed room he opened what looked like a portal and pushed me through with no hesitation. I closed my eyes too the bright light beaming on me and realised I'm in the dragon realm,I turned around to see Sting with a worried expression on his face "We got to find Lucy" he gulped after his words trying to stay calm but I didn't care if I was calm or not I was now worried and angry, worried for Lucy , and angry for who ever might of hurt her and then it hit me her sent and I ran like it was the last thing i did  before I came to the end of my life.

Sting's P.O.V

Natsu has gone and I can't be bothered to look for him I needed to see my mother and get the details of what's going on and where they last knew about her whereabouts then I would look for Natsu and tell him what I know since he's as worried as I am right now. I started heading my way to the castle what I like to call home too talk to my mother cause I doubt my father knows anything he's always busy with work so my mother is my best shot and that was that I was running without recognition and was in a hurry.

Jasmine's P.O.V

I'm looking around for Lucy and see a certain pink headed boy that's I've never seen before and well because I'm the princess I got to know who everyone in this kingdom as they are my people. I jumped in front of the person and they smelt quite like Igneel but I put that to the side and started asking questions "And who might you be?" I asked not trying to scare him "I'm salamander Igneel's son" soon as he said that everything made sense but only one thing confused me and that was why was he here "So your close to my sister then I've heard about you?" I asked not knowing if he's the right one. He tilt is head in confusion as if I'm some stalker I just put down my hood as I'm not in my assassin clothes cause if I was he would of known that I was death road. The mans eyes widened "LUCY?!" I laughed that I now that I've found the guy Lucy talks about "No idiot I'm her twin sister Jasmine but I have one more question before I let you out of my sight" he just nodded and waited for the question I'm about to ask him "What are you doing here aren't you supposed to be at the assassin head quarters?" He just sighed in annoyance which made me curious even more "Lucy is in danger and she's missing and I need too find her so if you don't mind I'll be leaving now" I was shocked if what I just heard but that's when it hit me the magic I felt from her was .........."NATSU!" He turned around and he gave me what not look and I just sighed "I KNOW WHATS GOING ON!" I could tell his eyes widened and he was running back to me but that's when I heard another voice behind me "so you know too huh?" I turned around and saw sting I just hugged him and cried I was worried and scared for Lucy I didn't think that this would happen never in a million years. After I settled down I told Natsu everything he just stood there in shock with a tear rolling down his face that lasted a second before the heat of his flames caught my eye he wasn't worried he was angry that she didn't tell him before but I don't even think Lucy knows but the search party is about to begin