Now the surprise

(AN hey I haven't posted in on so I made this one extra long hope you enjoy)

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up not knowing where I am as I looked around there was no sight of danger last night took a tool on me there where loads of them but Erza and all of them took out the most I need Natsu cause I'm still tired and I know why I went to what looks like a kitchen.

"Morning beautiful"

"Ohh so this is your house huh"

"Welcome to your first welcoming to my home"

"I wouldn't say I haven't been here before"

I smiled at home and he looked confused I just laughed.

"You have an alarm in your house I put it there so you would know when the city or assassin is in danger I knew where all the assassins live I just didn't know which house belonged to who now I know this one it's yours"

After I said that he just shrugged his shoulders while putting a plate of food in front of me.

"Okay well first surprise of the day is breakfast"

I slowly tilt my head In confusion when he said the first surprise.

"Don't tell me you forgot already I said yesterday that I had a surprise for you"

" Yes Natsu that's what you said so what you mean by first surprise?"

"Well I lied a little bit, there are so many more beautiful"

I went up to him and hugged him I ate my breakfast surprisingly the food actually tasted good.

Natsu's P.O.V

She's in for one hell of a surprise but I'm gonna save the best one for tonight I picked her up and went back to bed as I wanted to cuddle a little longer.

"Baby come on let's cuddle."

"Babe come on I need to prepare for a job it's time for us to work together."

"When cause I already have a planned day for us."

I sighed hoping it not in the next ten hours.

"It's tonight around 11:00 pm."

"Okay good but afterwards I want to show you something."

We laid in bed for a while and disused the job we Are doing tonight I wasn't happy about any of it but at least I was going with her.

"Natsu it's not that bad all I have to do is pretend to work there and get someone's attention soon as I get there attention I'm sure I won't be dancing on the pole much longer okay."

I just sighed knowing if he tried anything I know I wouldn't have it in me to hold back but I let her win this and we went to the guild/underground.

"Luce jump in my arms quick."

She looked at me confused but she did it anyway.

" I'm carrying you there and you can't  do anything about it."

I started running with her while she is laughing her ass off soon as we got there we were both greeted by everyone I put Luce down and went and sat with the boys.

"Hihi I see you came with the bunny girl what did you get up to last night."

"Yeah flame-brain or don't you have the guts to fuck the queen assassin."

"Both of you stop talking like that about her otherwise I'll kill you both also nothing she fell asleep when I was carrying her to show her the surprise so I took her to mine and I'm doing it tonight."